Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Elise M

Worst experience of my life. There is something terribly wrong with the food handling at the Naviti

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2024
This was the worst holiday experience, and one of the worst experiences of my life. I got SO sick from contaminated food at the Naviti that I had to go to the local hospital. I was given no support or compensation by the resort and they refused to refund any money because I left the resort due to being so sick and being terrified to continue my stay there. Multiple other guests were also at the hospital when I got there.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Be careful eating the food. Please. Anyone else reading this who has had a similar experience at...
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $230
15.7 km from The Naviti Resort
View more hotels in Korolevu
3,157 results
All reviews all inclusive package chinese restaurant bamboo terrace talei restaurant kids club pool bar naviti staff blue hut joy spa highly recommend the naviti coral viewing fiji time family holiday sunset cruise inclusive menu the activities desk nightly entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2024 via mobile

Keep close tabs on your bill to prevent the goal posts changing on checkout and getting charged for items that are clearly “Included” in the package, they will then argue “it was recently changed”. Was a decent holiday until checkout…..

Room was tired but ok, ac worked. Pool was good temperature (cool)

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MERI RAKABU, Other at The Naviti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Bula benk_online
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the Naviti Resort. We appreciate your honest review, as it helps us to identify areas where we can improve the guest experience.
Please be assured that we value your business and your trust, and we are committed to providing a seamless and transparent experience for all of our guests.
Thank you again for your valuable input. We hope to welcome you back to the Naviti Resort for a much better experience in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2024 via mobile

Went for my birthday.
The resort is a bit run down, the rooms are clean and tidy we stayed in the garden room which was good . If overlooking the pool it could be very noisy at night time.
Very much a great location for families.
The food is very ordinary, would recommend going to the Chinese restaurant that was very good .
Great for the kids with the kids club .
Don’t go here if you are wishing to go snorkeling as not to much to see, there is a glass bottom boat trip but not worth your time going, as well as the sunset cruise.
It was just a glass bottom boat but bigger, wine in plastic cups and no savouries as advertised.
Also advertised was 1 snorkeling trip for two this did not happen.
When going to the pool you could not get any towels or sun lounges as there is only one pool . No other area to sit if the lounge chairs are all taken.

Room tip: Only good for families not couples.
Date of stay: June 2024

Bula DiOnniej
Thank you for writing a review of your experience at The Naviti Resort.
We are saddened to hear that your experience at The Naviti Resort did not meet your expectations.
Your feedback is of great value to us and we are naturally concerned to read about your dissatisfaction.
Thank you once again for your honest and constructive feedback and we do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in future for a greater experience.
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 June 2024

Have been going to the Naviti for many years now, Due to Covid it took us 3yrs before we headed back, The fijian staff are amazing people the food was good and it is just nice to relax and enjoy, Julie Miller went above and beyond to help us she is amazing. I think the only thing that has me concerned is that I was informed that the CCTV doesnt work nor does the smoke alarms in the rooms. The manager I think his name was Ali a fablous young man, Marica, Luke, Joe and many others the names have slipped my mind are the best of the best if it wasn't for the friendly kind amazing staff this resort will be nothing but boring. These beautiful people with an amazing smile no matter what is going on in their lives still carryon and attend to us, I admire their strength and friendlyness I met alot of good friends here and hope to return one day when my confidence has been restored due to misconduct with a non fijian staff member.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula Cheryl772
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the Naviti Resort. We are grateful for your continued loyalty and support, and we are delighted to hear that you have been coming to our resort for many years.
We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be amazing, friendly, and helpful. It is our team's dedication and warm hospitality that truly sets the Naviti apart, and we are proud that they were able to make your experience so enjoyable.
However, we are deeply concerned to hear about the issues you encountered and we will look into addressing these issues. Please be assured that we value your trust and loyalty, and we are committed to restoring your confidence in the Naviti Resort.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Naviti Resort in the near future.
Warm regards

Reviewed 4 June 2024 via mobile

This was our second visit to the resort. Our first visit was 20 years to the month ago. The gardens were just as impressive as I remembered. We had a garden view room the first time. This time we had a ocean view room. Nothing new here. It was ok but dated. The Nukunuku resturant was disappointing. There wasn't the variety. I found the same dishes on repeat. Some of the food was ok but sadly some was inedible. Too many bones and not enough meat in the stews. Plenty of boiled rice though. The fish was nice. So I mostly stuck to that. Breakfasts were good. Usual foods usual foods like bacon, eggs, pancakes, etc. I did find a dried teabag label in my so called clean cup one morning. I quickly put that aside. The Bamboo resturant served chinese from a set menu for the all inclusive. It was pretty good. However last time we could choose from the entire menu. On our previous visit we enjoyed a toasted sandwich from the grill but this wasn't included in the all inclusive this time. We were paying $500. a night. aud. There used to be alot of activities and nightly shows. We only saw one fireshow in 7 days. It rained most of the week so most things were cancelled. We had tickets for a bay cruise at sunset. I was told twice by reception only if weather permiting. It went out once at 11am not sunset. I wasn't advised and it was already too far out to jump on board. They used to have an enclosed area above the Nukunuku resturant with nightly entertainment regardless of weather. Not anymore. I went to the basket weaving one morning hoping to learn a new skill. It was a simple demo not for us to do . Apart from talking to fellow travellers, not alot to do. Also I had several cocktail vouchers I couldn't use because they refused to swap them to the non-alcoholic variety??? The pool is better than it used to be I guess. However the money spent refurbishing it could have been better spent on indoor facilties. Staff always delightful and friendly. Overall not an enjoyable holiday this time. It's more for young families but even they got bored with nothing to do in bad weather.

Room tip: This place is ok in good weather. But the facilities are mostly dated. It's not suitable for anyone with mobility issues. Paths are uneven. Expensive resort 3stars.
Date of stay: May 2024

Bula Margaret B
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the Naviti Resort. We appreciate your loyalty and the fact that you have visited again over 20 years. Your insights are invaluable as we strive to continuously improve the guest experience.
We are pleased to hear that you found the gardens to be as impressive as you remembered, and that the staff were delightful and friendly throughout your stay. However, we are concerned to learn that your overall experience this time was not as enjoyable as your previous visit.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We are committed to addressing the issues you have raised and to restoring the Naviti Resort experience to the high standards you have come to expect. We hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 1 June 2024

I absolutely 100% recommend this resort to everyone! My family and I loved our stay and was so happy! Thank you to the amazing porter ‘Mua’ who gave us the best service and to all staffs who were incredibly amazing! Will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Passport59437190087

Bula Passport59437190087
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review of the Naviti Resort. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you and your family had such an amazing and enjoyable stay with us.
We are particularly grateful for your kind words about our incredible staff, especially the amazing porter, Mua, who provided you with exceptional service. It is the dedication and warmth of our team that truly sets the Naviti apart, and we are so proud that they were able to make your experience so memorable.
Your glowing recommendation means the world to us, and we are honored that you will be returning to the Naviti in the future.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback. It is guests like you who inspire us to continually strive for excellence and to ensure that the Naviti Resort remains a top-tier destination for families and travelers alike.
We can't wait to see you again soon!
Warm regards.