Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anita S
Geelong, Australia

The Naviti is fantastic but it goes to the next level all because of its amazing staff. They are so friendly& helpful.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jan 2024
The Ocean View Rooms are amazing, you open your curtains everyday to a view of Paradise!! The buffet daily had a great range everyday. The kitchen staff, the waitresses (especially Adi Lainiana) & the bar staff are so hard-working and made our stay so enjoyable.
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: Acitivities Desk for any outdoor questions, the staff are so friendly, funny & helpful... they...
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 28 Jan 2024
Bula T2715Ylanitas.
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor.

It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours. We are very proud to have such a team like ours as we work together in creating amazing and everlasting memories for our guests.

We are certain that the whole team looks forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back at The Naviti Resort.

$418
    $201
8.7 km from The Naviti Resort
Free Wifi
Free parking
Awesome getaway - the definition of serenity
2.4 km from The Naviti Resort
  • Vio.com
15.3 km from The Naviti Resort
View more hotels in Korolevu
3,151 results
All reviews all inclusive package chinese restaurant bamboo terrace talei restaurant kids club pool bar naviti staff blue hut joy spa highly recommend the naviti coral viewing fiji time family holiday sunset cruise inclusive menu the activities desk nightly entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2024

THE OCEAN VIEW STUDIO WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, WORTH EVERY $$.
ADI LAINIANA'S SERVICE IN THE BUFFET WAS EFFORTLESS - LOVE HOW SHE REMEMBERS YOUR NAME, MADE IT VERY PERSONAL.
LOVED THE ENTERTAINMENT FROM THE MUSIC MEN EVERYDAY.
WE WILL DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THE NAVITI RESORT TO OTHERS

Date of stay: December 2023
2  Thank Deb M
Sakiusa Ratuloaloa, Guest Services / Front Office at The Naviti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2024

Bula debmX202ZY.

Reviewed 16 January 2024

The Naviti Resort was absolutely fantastic!!!!! The people who work there go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Special mention to Ravu at the front desk, he always greeted us with a ‘big bula smile’ and gave us insight in what to do in Fiji.
The activities boys were amazing - Pama, Saki, Bless and Marley ensured we were entertained and well looked after. We felt like they really enhanced our experience. There is always constant things and activities happening in the resort. We especially enjoyed the water aerobics and night time shows - the fire dancing was one of our favourites. There’s nothing these boys can’t do!!!
Ana in the dining and George serving drinks made eating in the buffet all the more enjoyable. Eparama in the Chinese restaurant always took interest into our day and organised a farewell song.
The cleaning ladies add special touches upon arrival and farewell, they always keep the rooms to a high standard.
Vera and Tema at the pool bar were friendly and great at remembering our orders.
Overall our stay was one with great memories which we will always look back on. We felt like we really got the Fijian experience at this resort, I would highly recommend this resort to anyone travelling to Fiji.
We felt like we lived up to their saying ‘We come as friends and leave as family’
Thanks

Room tip: The pool can get crowded at a times, so snag a spot early to get the right amount of Fijian sun and shade.
1  Thank Tara M

Bula taram04885UT.

Reviewed 16 January 2024

The Naviti was a great resort to go with young kids. My children are 3 and 5 and loved the resort. The kids club is really good and my 3 year old was able to go with a babysitter for a small fee ($10 Fijian per hour = $6.5 AU). It's right on the beach and while the beach isn't amazing, it's good enough for a swim, kayaking and some basic snorkelling.

They have shows every night and firewalking once a week. The kids loved it! There's also fun resort activities throughout the day.

The resort is close to a village where they do hair braiding, massages etc. They also do some great day trips.

The food at the buffet and grill was simple but nice. We all found something we liked.

The only downsides were 1. that the service at the bars and restaurants was often very slow and 2. The Coral Coast is quite a long way from Port Denaru (1 hr 45 mins) so if you want to go on day trips to the other islands, it's a long day.

Room tip: The hotel can provide transfer for much cheaper than the airport companies.
1  Thank michellewT4484PI

Bula michellewT4484PI.

Reviewed 14 January 2024 via mobile

It’s Really tough to review this place as there is a lot to mention. Firstly anyone who has never been to fiji before needs to understand that this is a small island in the middle of the South Pacific and basically all supplies need to be shipped in. A lot of staples we take for granted in our local shops are fully imported items here are it makes things quite exxy.

So with that out the way, I will say I have mixed feelings about this trip.

Firstly the accomodation is fine, it’s the typical 5 star fiji resort, I’ve been to a few, the 5 stars given cause it ticks all the amenities boxes not because of how flash the place is. It’s not flash but it’s extremely clean and liveable.

The “beach” out front of the Naviti is not great, it’s murky, dark and un inviting. It’s due the the man
made bay they have which holds all the sediment etc. if you venture 5 mins drive down the road the water is crystal clear on a good day. The first 3 days I was here all water sports were called off due to swarms of jelly fish being blown in with the tide which was no fault of the hotel. I was hoping to do a lot of snorkelling on my own but it’s just not as inviting as other beaches I’ve seen on the coral coast. They have heaps of kayaks and paddle boards so you don’t have to wait too long to get a go but it’s all dependant on the tide, so I’m guessing there are chunks of days where there are just no water activities.

The pool is a good one, it’s large, it’s good for small kids, it has a good gradual depth. It could do with a resurface, it’s rough on the feet and knees, but it’s pretty cool. A lot of people complain it’s hard to get a deck chair but I’ve always been one of those people that wakes up early and reserves a seat before breakfast. You snooze you loose.

I’m not a drinker but the swim up came in handy and wasn’t as bad as I expected. A good mixed crowd of different age groups and races, all friendly and cool although the water is always warmer near the swim up bar! Go figure.

The pool is only open 9am to 6pm which is a bummer but after 300 people have relieved themselves in the pool all day the extra few hours of chlorine over night is appreciated!

Now on this trip I’ve ended up eating 22 buffets, spread between breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s been a very hard slog, it’s just too much food. I understand it’s an individuals decision when to throw in the towel when you’ve eaten enough but it’s just too easy to have a bit more cake or another plate of curry. The temptation is real. Pack your antacid.

Food quality wise, I was more than impressed and truthfully surprised. I eat a lot of fish and each lunch and dinner had a scrumptious fish dish on the menu. I can’t vouch for the carnivores but they had the fish thing down pat and the salad bar, which is a mix of canned and fresh veggies was always workable!

One criticism I will say about the food is about the children’s only buffet. This is on between certain hours only and out of 7 nights we stayed here they had 5 with fish, my kids just won’t eat it. So although I had paid for an all inclusive package, the kids can’t dine at the adults buffet unless they pay extra. It was annoying and a good rort run by the Naviti. Best way to tackle this is just bring heaps of food back from the adults buffet on numerous plates like you’re going to eat but let your kids eat it. There is no way you want to be paying $50+ on a buffet for your kids to eat half a plate of chips and a dinner roll. Don’t know why they just don’t let families eat together. I’m guessing it’s a cash grab more than anything, we weren’t impressed.

The staff are all pretty cool, Noni at activities and Lex the groundskeeper are legends and Lex cut open a couple of fresh coconuts for my kids. Some of the staff are either forgetful or slow and you need to be prepared to wait long periods for things to happen/arrive and / or be prepared to make your order up to three times before you receive a meal or a drink. They are on Fiji time, that’s how it’s rolled for years, just be patient, it’s not like you have anything else to do or anywhere to be!

Overall not a bad place, it’s pretty, has a great sunset going on, great ocean views but it’s a place I’ll never return to. I find the Naviti too isolated, I like to get out and explore, shop and see stuff but it’s so exxy and a hassle here in Fiji. For instance the local taxi. drivers want $20 for a 3-5 min trip up the road. Some surf operators i checked out wanted $150 for a short trip to a reef. It’s not really good value.

Anyways, I did end up relaxing, but it almost felt that I could’ve joined my local council swimming pool and went there everyday for a week and saved myself a wallet full of cash with the same outcome. Just felt like the only daily option was to sit in the pool all day and dread the next buffet …then repeat. Sort of got over it really quick.

Two hot tips
1. get the all inclusive package or you will be unpleasantly surprised as many people are the first time they see a menu when they arrive but didn’t fork out for the inclusive package. It’s expensive here!
2. make sure you check your bill every few days at reception. I heard countless stories of people having items on their bills they didn’t order. We had a stack of coffees on ours but none of us drink coffee. We also got stung $240 for not returning towels by 6pm. We got promised twice that this had been removed from our bill but on checkout it was still on it. I also bumped into a family who had been having there meals added to the bill yet they payed for an all inclusive, so check your account thoroughly. You really need to be on top of it.

It’s Hard for me to give it a rating seeing there are lots of pros and cons.

For me it was a 50:50 holiday, was sort of looking forward to going home midway through it.

The Naviti does what it’s meant to do but yeah, apart from the scenery and the people you could do it exactly the same at your local swimming pool but like I’ve outlined that’s just my personal take on it.

Fiji is a stunning place, i do recommend you visit, I’m just not a fan of feeling trapped in a resort!

6  Thank Jaypunk
Reviewed 14 January 2024

Anna gave me one of the best Massages I’ve ever had in the spa. An hour massage followed by a food scrub and soak.Heavenly.
Overall the resort really suits family’s. Not fancy but great value for families & loads of activities for the kids.

Room tip: The pool gets crowded early and there isn’t enough seats for everyone. Get there early
1  Thank Jess L