All reviews national park tasting menu the hotel offers en route swimming pool the kitchen fine dining wellness room honeymoon suite young woman three nights garden suite marta mountains wedding village castle
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay for a weekend away for a destination wedding. The staff are friendly and super helpful.

Lovely breakfast and there are some beautiful walks in the area.

All by all a fantastic stay

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were invited as guest to a 3-day birthday celebration for my aunt last July. The whole stay was absolutely amazing! The place in it self, the food and drinks, the accomodation. The party it self contained several parts, all from drinks and mingle by the pool to a fantastic sit down dinner and it was all top grade! The manager on site, and also the person handeling booking and reseravation dialouges was a fantastic woman named Marta Bidi! She, together with her great staff, really did their absolute best to create the best stay for our party of 60 guests. They make you feel at home in their amazing way to take care of you!

I really recommend Tri Baroni , even if its just for a nights stay passing by or to arraneg a whole wedding or a bigger party! We will def come back! :)

Room Tip: Ask for Marta, she will arraneg it all just like you want it!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We spent 5 days at I Tre Baroni and had a great start to our Tuscan vacation. From our room we could overlook the valley and see the town of Poppi in the distance. Many a night, I sat on a chair outside the room and watched the sun set. The pool also had the same valley views. The whole experience was very relaxing. It made us feel as if we were in a different world. The friendly staff made us feel at home. The breakfasts were a wonderful way to start the day. We ate dinner at the restaurant, Mater, three nights. It was a special treat. I have written a separate review for Mater.

In short, life is full of experiences. This is one I will remember for a long time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My husband and I got married here on 23.07.2017. I have to start by thanking Marta Bidi, the hotels manager and receptionist. I have been in contact with Marta since last year April 2016 and up until our wedding day (even after) she has been most helpful, kind and replies almost immediately. She is quick, always dashing around and always 2 steps ahead of everyone. We are forever thankful to Marta's love and passion for her hotel, her staff and of course the way that she treats all her guests as if we are all one large family.

As for the location, WOW, the views are breathtaking and Casentino national forest is 10 min drive up the mountain where you can go for a nice hike. Be sure to visit Locanda dei Baroni for an afternoon lunch or evening dinner (they are the sister restaurant of I Tre Baroni).

The new restaurant of I tre Baroni has the most exceptional fine dining, the chef of I tre Baroni has a passion for food and his love and passion comes across in the most outstanding food presentation and quality.

When we visited I Tre Baroni for the first time in April 2017 for the location viewing, we were so amazed and it most certainly exceeded our expectations. The new restaurant is the highlight, with it's unique feature that the guests can watch the chef cook! Large bay windows, lower terrace and roof top terrace, lovely brick walls, garden and pool area are well kept and all the staff members are there to ensure you receive the best service possible.

We stayed in the Honeymoon suite which is comprised of a large bedroom with 4 poster bed, absolutely gorgeous blue curtains and beds are very comfortable, en suite bathroom, hallway and your very own wellness room which includes 2 wooden lounge chairs, a sauna, nice large shower, hot tub and mood lights/wellness music plus water and tea/bathrobes and slippers.

We were also very lucky to view all the rooms that I tre Baroni have to offer, and I must admit that all the suites are made with high standard and much details. Some of my favorites are The lavender/Toscana suite, The Tower suite which has sound proof windows, garden suite and I also loved the pink suite and wood suite split over 2 levels. The comfort and eco rooms are very clean and well kept but are smaller and have less amenities than the suites but have a wonderful rustic/old tuscan style to them which makes them unique in that way!

My husband and I will visit I Tre Baroni again next year to celebrate our anniversary and can only recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a romantic getaway, an event or to celebrate a wedding. You will not regret your decision!

Room Tip: If you are not sure which room to choose, just ask Marta - she will recommend the best room for you :-)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KyraZ3
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The place is fantastic! Really beautiful! A couple of friends made their wedding there and was absolutely fantastic! The staff is really friendly and always smiling! They make you feel at home. I do really recommend for a nice escape weekend or to celebrate a wedding!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends