See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I have stayed at this hotel from 25 years, but from time to time (we use this hotel on our holiday way to Italy). I could observe how it changes. The owners invest and develop it all the time. Nowadays hotel offers quite a lot of attractions: restaurant, tavern, a kind of railroad museum :), great garden and all of this with nice view on mountains. The rooms are great and cosy. Comfortable bathrooms. I find almost nice to criticize, except the lack of air-conditioining. I really recommend to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Hotel just ouside of the city,verry nice big and clean rooms.Great shower.The rooms on the back side have a nice vieuw to the mountains and the nice garden.The food is verry good,especially the rosted meat,on charcol,and the breakfast is realy complete Every year already 10 years we make an overnight stop on our way to croatia.The staf is verry helpful

Room Tip: Rooms at the back from the Hotel,balconny with nice mountainvieuw
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Basic hotel in Gemona del Fruili. Just outside the city. Located along a busy road and train line, the hotel is quite and the view on mountains in some rooms is really nice. Very nice and helpful staff. Correct buffet breakfast. The hotel offers an interesting flexible half board system for long stays.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2015

it was a long time since i had such a bad experience overnight. I stayed for 7 nights at Hotel Willy and out of these, 3 nights boasted loud music outside my window till midnight. I had booked this room back several months and getting this location (second floor at the back over the bier garden) was deliberate as no one wanted to be there. However, be aware that on the other side of the building is the train track and this is noisy every night. An experience I will never want to do again.
positive: food is good and cheap.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 13 September 2014

The only decent hotel in this village we unfortunately hit a full house due to some conventions taking place. We got the last room which was obviously below standard but the price of Euro 85 was clearly excessive. There was actually one other room but that one could hardly be rented out unless to very desperate travellers. The shower was 0.45 sqm (67x67cm) insufficient room to turn. Initially there was no hot water but the problem was thankfully fixed.
However, the food was excellent and so was the breakfast. Service was fine and parking was free. So was WiFi access at amazing speeds.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms just beware that a railroad is passing once in a while
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple