“Very nice”

Konoba Amfora
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Fazana
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Croatian
Description: Authentic Istrian tavern with varied fish from the Adriatic Sea caught by our Fažana fishermen.There will always welcome you with friendly staff and we recommend daily catch of fish or special offers meat dishes.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice meal, fresh fish plate for 2 is the one i can recommend. Simple card for a good price. Note: you can only pay in cash.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We were wandering around the cool narrow streets and alleyways of Umag, when we came upon this restaurant which was right on the seaside. They were preparing to open for the season the NEXT day - but they welcomed us in and fed us a feast! Gluten free was no problem, and even our fussy-eater middle-schooler was satisfied! We took pictures of the beautiful sea while waiting for our food to be prepared. Kind and helpful service!

1  Thank Pamandfamtravels
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had dinner here during the end of the season. I came here due to the reviews, I can't say it's great. Food was too salty as we found in most restaurants in Croatia, otherwise I would give 5star for sure. Ordered a cappuccino large but it was only half of a cup and lukewarm. Hubby had cevepi dinner and I had grilled squid...in the middle of the night we both woke up with a heart burn. I know I won't go there again regardless of the cheap price.

1  Thank Rayakain
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We went on a long tour of Brijuni Island and we're starved when we finally made it back. We reviewed Amfor and at seeing it's high rating we have it a try. What we had was okay, but not special. They informed me it was all gluten free but there was Vegeta seasoning on my food which isn't gluten free. It was fine but not great.

1  Thank ToriLeslie
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My family enjoyed a very tasty lunch at this eatery but space is limited so make sure you get there early if you want lunch! The freshest fish I had in Fezana.

1  Thank Dumpers