Aenos Hotel(Argostolion)
US$164
Ionian Plaza Hotel(Argostolion)
US$176
US$172
Casa Di Sonia(Argostolion)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$232
Agnanti Suites(Argostolion)
Argostoli Hotel(Argostolion)
Anna Studios(Argostolion)
Aspasia(Argostolion)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe hotel managerwelcome drinksea viewwet roomnice gesturemaster suiteperfect stayturtle spottingcool vibehot tub on the balconyan upgradehotel decor islovely hotelhis teamour honeymoonquiet roommodern feel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We have just returned from a fabulous week at The Grand. The hotel is newly refurbished and is immaculate throughout. The décor is very soothing in shades of white, cream, browns and duck egg. - rather Farrow and Ball!
The style is quirky but delightful. Our bathroom was a small wet room but the lovely rain shower needed to used with care so that the whole room did not get soaked. The bathroom needs more hooks for the towels and the provided bathrobes. Slippers and lovely toiletries are there too. The bed was not massive but very comfortable.

The hotel's success is largely due to the staff who are the most friendly and helpful we've ever encountered in any hotel. It is like staying with friends who want you to have the best experience possible.

Breakfast is simple and adequate and the lunch/dinner menu has some very good dishes. The thin crust pizza and the hot chocolate mousse are NOT to be missed. Some prices are a bit little more than some of the local restaurants but not extortionate at all and the view across the bay from the terrace is gorgeous.

We discovered Costa Costa beach - sadly only on our penultimate last day. It is a 5 -10 minute drive away at Lassi, beautifully sandy with a good quality beach restaurant and masses of umbrellas and loungers to hire.

We were picked up from the airport by Nikos - a charming young man who runs his own excellent tour company (athinaistours@yahoo.com) - I think he will tailor any tour of the island to suit your needs, is knowledgeable and speaks good English. We were able have him for 2 tours when we wanted him, but I expect in high season booking would be essential. He was around the hotel at all sorts of times so easy to catch. His vehicles are new and very well maintained. He drove carefully and it all felt safe and comfortable.

All together a lovely holiday and we certainly would recommend The Grand and Nikos.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank ros s
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The rooms at the hotel are small and pokey. The air conditioning does not work and the place was noisy. The walls are paper thin. We had mentioned to the front desk that other guests were slamming doors until the early morning hours but they were not really interested. The breakfasts are the best part. The staff are attentive and remembered what we liked from the previous days. Our package was to include nightly cocktails but we received them once only in six nights. We were to have transfers included in the package but no one was there to meet us on arrival and no transfer was offered for our trip to the port. We had to pay that ourselves. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and while the place looked impressive from the outside it lacked once you got to your room. Plenty of room for improvement.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a floor with no other guests
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The Grand is a treat and a half with friendly, exceptional service and a beautiful clean hotel. You will definitely feel special from the moment you walk through the doors. The hotel decor is modern, fresh and kept immaculate by their darling housekeepers. The reception welcome is warm and very relaxed, literally after 2 minutes we were greeted by the dashing manager who is always on site to make sure you are more than catered too. I was celebrating my birthday and recieved a room upgrade with a stunning view and a complimentary bottle of wine. The breakfast was of a quality I have not experienced in a long time and the waiters especially the cutie pie (pic below) made it even more enjoyable. I like to have a clean room constantly and they made sure it was clean for me when I came up from breakfast (its the little things). We were offered beach towels and the hotel driver was ever so helpful and willing to take us where ever we wanted for a great price.
I will most definitely be returning and you will not regret booking this hotel.
Also make sure you visit the Premier restaurant on the square and stay CLEAR of the white restaurant to the right of The Grand (what a cheek)

BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank maggieexx
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

After staying in the island, I'm confident this is the best hotel selection in Argostoli or even in the island!

The people here are all extremely friendly. Giannis is genuinely helpful and welcoming. I am a SPG platinum holder and I was rather disappointed when I couldn't find a spg hotel here. But I'm rather glad now because I felt like a beloved cousin who was pampered in this island rather than bring treated like a fake VIP.

The breakfast is one of the best I have had anywhere. And breakfast speaks volumes at a hotel. Definitely try the Greek yogurt here, it's amazing. You also get hot food on top of the continental free of charge. Paul who is server there is sweet.

The parking is free around the area, and this hotel has the best front view in Argostoli. It's also close to everywhere and the best restaurants in town.

The hotel also has car transport service and we used Nicole to get to the port. The rates are the same as other taxi services but the upside is that it's extremely reliable. Our ride was 9:30 am in the moIrning but Nicole a was there from 7:30 in the morning. He also has a brand new toyota van that's extremely comfy. Additionally, he was extremely friendly and informative in the car.

We went around to fiskardo, assos, etc but I think Argostoli is prettier and cleaner than other areas. The only downside to this hotel is the size of the room. It's a little small, but if you are in this island and not outside, you are wasting your time. The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable nonetheless.

Friendly people, great breakfast, prime location, decent price. Why's not to love?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy C
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The best hotel I have visited to date. Fell in love as soon as I got here.
The Manager Giannis is absolutely lovely and all staff go out the way to make your day special. A big pair of shoes to fill.
Yvette