NH Milano Congress Centre(Assago)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$94
Trip.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$107
US$118
Priceline
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewslovely hotelmediolanum forumlovely groundswould definitely stay here againcab ridefree wifino doubtstaying at this hotelmini bardecent hotelone night staycomfortable bedscrambled eggsvisit milanconcertbusinessmetro
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and spacious with high standards, bed, shower, sky box, mini bar and affordable room service. The breakfast staff were very helpful and charming, they spoke excellent English and all the staff made us feel very welcome!
The reception team were very friendly and helped with advice and transport when requested.
Beautiful food and many selections, couldn’t fault any of there services! The whole place screamed professionalism and excellence. If you want to go some where to feel important, this is the place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Ms Vanessa,
all my Staff and me are very happy to have satisfied your expectations.
Thank you very much, we look forward to see you again here at the Royal Garden Hotel.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Easy walk from the Metro .Within a few minutes you here.The hotel has a " classical feel".Checkin was swift.I enjoyed the calming silence of the foyer.The room are well presented in this classical style.nice large bath room .very very comfortable bed and a small mini bar.
The Captains bar is a relaxing haven with nibbles in the evening.Staff on duty were superb.Smiles all round.Prices are reasonable for a decent hotel.Breakfast was the standard hotel fayre.Again staff were polite and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you from my Staff and me for all your compliments. We hope to see you again here at the Royal Garden Hotel.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I booked a 5 night stay at this hotel as I had to visit Milan on business, and wanted to stay close to some family members who live in the local area.

I have no doubts that at one time this hotel was THE place to stay. Unfortunately times and tastes change.

It would be impossible to describe the hotel as modern. The overall appearance, although spotlessly clean, is now dated. Salmon and turquoise coloured walls were quite the rage in the 80’s, however we are now in 2018. It’s more then over due a makeover.

The room itself was again clean, and attended to daily. If you suffer migraines it’s probably best to avoid this hotel due to the sheer number of contrasting fabric patterns (curtains, carpets, sofa, walls - none of which match or complement each other). I was on the forum (stadium) side of the hotel, and concert noise was audible on most nights. If you struggle to sleep through low dull noise, request a room on the opposite side of the hotel.

A few small pet hates:
No tea / coffee in the room.
The minibar made a humming noise. (I switched it off)
No iron / ironing board in the room (I was told this is to conform to local fire regulations - I’m not convinced, no other hotel I have stayed at in Milan has ever told me this).

The usual environmental sign in the bathroom to not over launder the towels, and yet provide 4x single use plastic cups individually wrapped in PLASTIC in a single occupancy room....... hows that environmentally friendly? (Suggest a policy change there)

The inclusive breakfast was nice enough as long as you’ve not got high expectations. There are all the basics - cereal, yoghurt, ham, cheese, small selection of cooked food. Coffee from a machine - although made by very friendly and nice staff.

So;

Did I enjoy my stay? - yes
Would I book again? - no

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your review. I am very sorry that the classical design of the hotel is not of your pleasure, but I am pleased to inform you that from August we have prepared some new rooms with a design that can be of your taste.
Regarding the ironing board in the room I know that this can create some problem, but I confirm that we answer to local fire regulations.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Beautiful spacious grounds set on the outskirts of town.The subway ends at this hotel so its easy not to miss your stop.Great breakfast included with the room.Downside is it does take 35 -40 mins to get into the center of town on the subway or it is a $40 cab ride. Subway is only $5 into town.Lovely rooms & very clean. The hotel restaurant is very good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Guest,

we are very pleased to have met your expectations. We hope to see you and have you again as a guest at the Royal Garden Hotel.

Direttore

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I couldn't believe we were staying at this hotel when we first arrived. We paid €96 for this unbelievable place... and it has breakfast included.
The place is so beautiful and big. It has a beautiful garden and a big restaurant. Breakfast has so many options and the staff is great.
The rooms are very big and clean (bathrooms as well).
No doubt this is the perfect place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
General M, Direttore at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Ms. Livia,

thank you for all your compliments. We are glad to have satisfied all your expectations.