Lowest prices for your stay
US$220
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
Hyatt.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
2,184 results
All reviews quiet hours across the street red lobster daytona beach oceanfront free breakfast ocean view sitting area breakfast was delicious ice machine pool and hot tub the breakfast area great place to stay staff was very friendly family vacation balcony pets umbrellas
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Truly beautiful, clean, place with amazingly courteous employees. The location is convenient to restaurants, and grocery( Publix), all is within 1/2 mile walking distance. Pool and hot tub are clean and we'll maintaned, as are all other facilities. The room is clean with comfortable beds and pillows. The staff is efficient and wonderfully friendly. Hard to leave!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, on the beach, nice pool.
Reasonable price point. Hotel room is typical Hyatt Place. Is starting to show wear but is still nice and always clean.
Lobby, pool, eating are are all very nice and well laid out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had worked out of several Hyatt properties earlier but never had this bad experience with WiFi.
My review here is more of a reflection on management than the front staff. In fact, front staff have been courteous and helpful especially a shout out to front staff Nicola who got me access to meeting room so my work did not suffer.
The WiFi was extremely unreliable. During my office meeting, I disconnected 5 times before connecting back with a visibly upset boss. While I was apologizing for the inconvenience, the fire alarm went off from a fire drill. My boss said and I quote “you got to pick a hotel with better WiFi” and hung up on me. Meeting over.
I was on call with their tech support team on two straight day but that didn’t help. I even got a NetGear WiFi adapter from BestBuy but no luck with that either.
I spoke to few other guests and staff and they all confirmed the spotty WiFi signal.
To keep the review balanced, the 1-bedroom suite we stayed at was nice, comfortable with awesome beach view. My wife and toddler daughter enjoyed the walk along the cool beach and warmed themselves in the hot pool. The view of sunrise over the ocean to get your day started and the romantic full moon light shinning over the calm ocean water were the real highlight of our stay.
I wish the management takes note of this review and fix the WiFi woes so we can really make that “Work from Hyatt” work.

Room tip: There is only one suite on the 10th floor. Good space and awesome view.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Did not plan to spend the night, but after driving from Naples to Orlando then to J'ville due to picking up some furniture purchased via OfferUp, I was far to tired to drive another 5 hours home at 10 pm. I googled Hyatt Place, and found this charm in Daytona Beach. It was like a swimming pool with a fresh waterfall in the middle of the Sahara! Got upgraded to an oceanfront and used points +$67 for such a wonderful stay. Thank you to EVERYONE at the Hyatt Place Daytona Oceanfront - you were a Godsend, especially the wonderful gentleman who checked us in that night. Kudos!!! Much fancier hotels could learn a thing or two from these kind, yet professional people. Great Job!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We just needed a decent hotel for the weekend and this was it. The staff is VERY nice. The building/rooms need maintenance but it was clean. Breakfast was great. Really enjoyed the environment & the new COVID guidelines were clear. Would stay again!