Delta Hotels Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$134
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$127
US$116
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$127
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$187
US$156
Residence Inn
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$167
US$162
  • Pool
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$100
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Agoda.com
Tropical Manor(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$101
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrecently opened hotelpool areahot tubbeautiful hotelbeach chairsocean viewcoffee makercomfortable bedsfront deskparking lotacross the streetshawnmarriottgymmicrowavepropertydryer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed here for a 2 might business trip. It is pretty new and very modern. The ocean front room was very large and beautiful view. I checked out with intentions staying the next night closer to where my appts were by could not get a room so I went back to Delta. This time I was in a ocean view room. It too was nice size and great view and all rooms come with free bottled water. I ate at the restaurant that night it was good and a nice ocean view. I would stay here again no hesitation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While on a short stay in Daytona, the family and I stayed at this newly renovated hotel. It was excellent! The hotel sits right on the beach with great views, excellent front desk team members that were all very helpful and a great pool area. By the pool there is a great patio area for grabbing any meal while looking at the great views of the ocean! We highly recommend this location! It’s very clean and small enough that the beach out front isn’t crowded!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank skindogs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent a couple of days here (close to the Atlantic - and not too far away from Orlando). We are very satisfied. The rooms were clean, the service was excellent, the food was good. I'd like to mention the gentleman by the name of Alex (I believe he is Hungarian), he was smiling all the time and kept us in good spirits whenever we stumbled upon him. If you're looking for a quiet hotel with good location and nice people - do not hesitate to choose Delta!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently stayed here as a family of four on our weekend get-away. The check-in concierge was very friendly and efficient. The rooms were very clean and tastefully designed. We had a great breakfast experience at the restaurant there, Oceanview Terrace Bar & Grill. I had the Eggs Benedict, and it was one of the best I've had in a while. The restaurant manager, Alex, was very attentive and made sure the kids were occupied and happy with their pancakes. The view was fantastic, and it really helped us feel like our Daytona trip was a successful one overall. Definitely will be back again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

2018 girl's trip was amazing! First time at the new Delta Hotel by Marriott. It was absolutely wonderful. The room was very nice, beds very comfortable, and it was great being able to hear the ocean waves from the beach. The restaurant was great and we really liked being able to just walk up to the bar from the beautiful patio area. Shawn, the bartender....the best! The customer service provided by the hotel, especially from John Hunter, was the best I've experienced in a long time. John went over and above the call of duty to provide an excellent customer experience, from being sure my reservation was top notch to pointing us to some great restaurants, John took care of us. We already planning a return trip in September!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends