Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Kids enjoyed it.

Kids enjoyed it. Lost a ball about half way through and not real easy to get a new one. Place is a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$56.42
from US$80.00
from US$41.03
More Info
All reviews scavenger hunt congo river live alligators feed the alligators a lot of fun staff was very friendly gator food birthday party challenging holes great fun my son arcade feeding golf scratch game kids
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Just FYI if you book your tickets online it is through a third party called Peek number is 1-855-733-5872. Call peek if you would like a refund. Before you book your tickets online it does say online tickets may be used on any date at least one day after purchase. Please read stuff before you click book now. Below is a picture from the congo river website.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 15 May 2021

This place is cute and could be a lot of fun but their customer service is horrible. I bought tickets online since they have it advertised that you save 18% by doing so. When I arrived the lady at the front desk pulled out a laminated piece of paper and proceeded to tell me that I could not use my tickets until 24 hours after purchasing. There was nothing on the website that clearly stated this and she was very rude when I asked if she was able to refund my online ticket so I could purchase a new one from her. It doesn't make any logical sense to not allow me to use the tickets I had purchased earlier in the day when I clearly had receipts on my email. I will not be going here again simply because my friends and I were treated poorly. They are clearly trying to scam people out of their money. Please go somewhere where you can trust the people running the place.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

My son and I had a blast. The course Is very fun! You can hold and feed the alligators. There is also an arcade.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I would have given this place 5 stars but, personally I don't care to see alligators kept in captivity for human amusement, especially in such a small area, they charge $10 for people to hold one while his mouth is taped shut.
Besides that, the Mini golf is Great, very clean and quite a few par 4's the area has lots of cool things to look at while you golf and there is a scavenger hunt you can do along the golf course as well.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

A few of us were in town for an educational conference, and decided it would be enjoyable to visit an hour before closing to quickly catch a few holes.

It’s 10:00pm, my friends and I find ourselves walking to the counter only to be greeted with the biggest smile, and a welcoming attitude!

Parks (our clerk) showed us nothing short of kindness knowing we had walked in as he was looking to close. My friends and I knew what a burden we were being and raced through the courses so not to keep Parks up too late.

As we walked toward our final put, again we were greeted with a smile as Parks then began to show us around the cages of the Gators and answered all of the curious questions we had of how maintaining them was like. Honestly was one of the greatest golfing experiences i’ve had in a long time, and a lot of it was thanks to Parks.

Thank you to him, and the management at Congo River for such a great time. We will absolutely be returning when our conference arrives again in a few years.

Date of experience: January 2021