“A place to feel at home”
other traveller has booked this property
Large Patio with outdoor patio furniture and dining table
Large Unit-Fam Rm-Flat screen TV-Leather Sofa Bed Large unit family room with sleeping sofa and flat screen TV&Drapes for privacy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Large Unit-Fam Rm-Flat screen TV-Leather Sofa Bed
Large unit family room with sleeping sofa and flat screen TV&Drapes for privacy
Large Unit Kitchen-fully equipped with all large and small appliances
Large Unit -Kitchen Barr  (Granite Top) Seating Area
Large unit Bedroom with Queen size bed, dresser and flat screen TV
Large unit Bedroom Fla screen TV
Large Unit-Full Bath with Glass Shower
Small unit Living Room with Leather Sleeping Couch-Flat screen TV and DVD
Small unit Living room with sleeping sofa and flat screen TV and DVD
Small Unit-Kitchen fully equipped with Small&Large appliances-dining table for 4
Small Unit Bathroom-completely tiled
Patio View of Both Units
Large parking space for 3 cars in front of the garage
View from patio-Palma Bella high End Private owner-Condo
/beach access ramp
View from back-Laundry room and Grill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Volker-Iw...
Hessen, Deutschland
“A place to feel at home”
Reviewed 5 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

At first we we were confused, because we could not open the door with the key pad. The neighbour Joe was helpful enough to make us aware of our mix-up, Now that we could let ourselves inside the place found us in awe. We immediately felt at home. The unit was better than expected. A fully furnished kitchen, and absolutely spick and span appearance had us embrace this unit from day one. Beach and grocery store Publix are within short driving distance as are a multiple of nice restaurants underneath the Dunlawton bridge, which I still knew from my time at ERAU university. The house and huge garden were meticulous, as is the general area which can be described as residential towards the intra-coastal waterway. The communication with our host and cleaning lady was very warm and we felt welcome. Most everything worked as advertised. Wifi and Television of which there were two all were state of the art. The laundry room, grill and garage are other highlights to be mentioned. There were enough towels for us to use both for the beach and at the apartment. We could tell, the owner is using the place as well as the apartment was decorated very elegantly and in contemporary style. A few things need fixing like the little bench in front of the house which gave in and the light switch to control the light on the outside of the front door. Originally we had been looking for a place with a pool. Due to the within walking distance of the place to the beach this could be omitted, although it would have been a nice to have. This apartment is well away from the dubious main street and amusement area of Daytona Beach which has become notorious for crime incidents. The nearby Westminster church chimed non disturbingly on the hour and during church services on Sunday. It was in no way annoying as the whole neighbourhood is very quiet. We are definitely looking forward to our next stay here in the hopefully not too distant future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Jun 2018
Dear Volker,
I am very sorry for the late response to your wonderful and detailed review. My husband and I have been traveling to Portugal and after to New York.
We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed the unit and we promise to improve on the few points you mentioned did not meet the high standard we like to have.
Alex and I truly enjoyed having you as a guest and are looking forward to have you as a guest in the near future!
Alex and Aurelia
Mary I
“Aurelia was great to deal with! Excellent location, Pet friendly, Great price, Very clean.”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Would definitely stay again! We stayed in both units and both were equally clean, plenty of sheets, towels, kitchen utensils. We stayed here because we moved to the area and needed a temporary place. Due to Hurricane Irma we decided to evacuate early. Upon the return there was just some debris and slight damage to the fence. Aurelia was on the phone constantly to ensure we were well. She even refunded the time that we were not renting and although we gladly collected the items that the wind blew around and bought a battery she paid us $150.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Oct 2017
Hello Mary,
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

13 Sep 2017
Hello Treama,

I am so happy you have enjoyed my house!
It has been a pleasure to have you as a guest.
Thank you for being such a caring and keeping me inform during the terrible storm, Irma till the time you had to evacuate!
I would love to offer you my house any time you decide to come to visit the famous beaches of Daytona.
Aurelia
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

21 Aug 2016
Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience at my house.
I am glad you have enjoyed it and and you and your family had a great vacation!
Let me know when you ready to book your next vacation, I would love to offer you my house again.

Aurelia
Boonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing