“Aurelia was great to deal with! Excellent...”
other traveller has booked this property
Large Patio with outdoor patio furniture and dining table
Large Unit-Fam Rm-Flat screen TV-Leather Sofa Bed Large unit family room with sleeping sofa and flat screen TV&Drapes for privacy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Large Unit-Fam Rm-Flat screen TV-Leather Sofa Bed
Large unit family room with sleeping sofa and flat screen TV&Drapes for privacy
Large Unit Kitchen-fully equipped with all large and small appliances
Large Unit -Kitchen Barr  (Granite Top) Seating Area
Large unit Bedroom with Queen size bed, dresser and flat screen TV
Large unit Bedroom Fla screen TV
Large Unit-Full Bath with Glass Shower
Small unit Living Room with Leather Sleeping Couch-Flat screen TV and DVD
Small unit Living room with sleeping sofa and flat screen TV and DVD
Small Unit-Kitchen fully equipped with Small&Large appliances-dining table for 4
Small Unit Bathroom-completely tiled
Patio View of Both Units
Large parking space for 3 cars in front of the garage
View from patio-Palma Bella high End Private owner-Condo
/beach access ramp
View from back-Laundry room and Grill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary I
“Aurelia was great to deal with! Excellent location, Pet friendly, Great price, Very clean.”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Would definitely stay again! We stayed in both units and both were equally clean, plenty of sheets, towels, kitchen utensils. We stayed here because we moved to the area and needed a temporary place. Due to Hurricane Irma we decided to evacuate early. Upon the return there was just some debris and slight damage to the fence. Aurelia was on the phone constantly to ensure we were well. She even refunded the time that we were not renting and although we gladly collected the items that the wind blew around and bought a battery she paid us $150.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Oct 2017
Hello Mary,
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

13 Sep 2017
Hello Treama,

I am so happy you have enjoyed my house!
It has been a pleasure to have you as a guest.
Thank you for being such a caring and keeping me inform during the terrible storm, Irma till the time you had to evacuate!
I would love to offer you my house any time you decide to come to visit the famous beaches of Daytona.
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

21 Aug 2016
Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience at my house.
I am glad you have enjoyed it and and you and your family had a great vacation!
Let me know when you ready to book your next vacation, I would love to offer you my house again.

Boonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

1 Jul 2016
Dear Flor,

I am glad to know that you found my house comfortable and enjoyed your stay.
It is my goal to have my customers in my house as I wanted to feel when I go for a vacation!
Let me know when you plan coming to revisit the beach in Daytona. I would lover to offer you my house!

Aurelia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing