“condo 105”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Patrice R
Eastman, Georgia
“condo 105”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Upon arrival on we found that there was no air in the unit. I immediately reported it to Mary at the front desk. She told me that the a/c men had been there earlier in the day that they were aware there was a problem with the air. She placed a call while I stood at the desk to the a/c guys and she got their voicemail to which she left a message. I went back to the unit and began to unpack thinking that someone would be there soon to fix the problem. About 30 minutes later some guy from maintenance knocked at the door and told us that the unit was frozen and that it would be 24 hours before it would be thawed out. My husband has knowledge about h/a so he checked the unit in the room and found that the filter in it was nasty that it was completely blocking the air from getting to the it. We left and went to Walmart and purchased fans to make it through the night after we were told that we knew that no one would be coming to check on it that day. Our first nite was spent in misery with the heat. The next morning at 7:30 the a/c men were there to check out the unit. They also informed us that it does not take 24 hours for it to thaw out. But because we did not want to cause any damage to your property we did not try to run the unit. I have to say that Mary did what she could do but whoever is in charge of checking and replacing filters in the unit could do a better job. After the guys came and checked it out the remainder of our stay was wonderful. I am sure we will be back and hopefully can get this same unit. It works wonderful for a family with kids, being able to come and go without having to haul our beach chair and beach toys from upstairs was wonderful. We do appreciate your opening your condo to us to rent. I hate to have to tell you such news about your a/c unit being in such conditions but I feel you need to know that it is not being serviced regularly like it should be. Being property owners also, I know the importance of keeping things running and in good shape. Such neglect can be costly to the owner. THanks again for the use of your condo and I do hope you have a blessed day.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Steve C
“Great unit, but management could do a better job dealing with unruly guests.”
Reviewed 16 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The unit was great. Very well kept. But was awaken at 2am to two girls climbing over the locked gate right outside the bedroom window. Then started yelling for their friends to come let them in the locked backed door. Management said they had gotten other complaints and had notified the owner of the unit they were staying in. I think "other complaints" would've been enough for immediate eviction. Hopefully this was an isolated incident.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing