Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
Snaptravel
All reviews haile resort steam bath swimming pool terrace overlooking the lake quick check tour group clean rooms luxury hotel beautiful resort omo valley one night view is amazing other hotels the hotel staff nice pool plenty of hot water wi fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

The hotel welcomed the group from the door, I felt the smile everywhere I went from the rooms to the restaurant and to the health club. The house keeping is extraordinary the room is magnificent; the amenity is on brand it was beyond my expectation. The restaurant was full of smiles with a wide range tasty buffet to select from, the location is breath taking with an amazing view of the lakes. The associates were helpful everywhere I went from the health club to the reception and to the rooms. The setup, the signage, the public spaces and the cleanliness …. Everything speaks to the wright tone. In general, it was an extraordinary place to stay, and I felt like I am at home.

Room tip: The lake side view rooms were my choice, you can enjoy the the view and the sun rise.
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

View is very beautiful, room clean and comfortable. Service is terrible. Staff is not well prepared or helpful. If there is a problem they will just tell you: yeah that doesn’t work, and get back to whatever they’re doing. THERE IS NO WI FI , there are reviews many years old complaining where the hotel replies that they will work on that but nothing is done.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Getinet Tariku, General Manager at Haile Resort Arba Minch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear Sir,
Thank you for choosing Haile Resort Arba Minch,

I would like to say thank you very much for sparing your precious time & gave us your sincere comments about our service during your stay here with us. All the feed backs that you have given us are communicated to all concerned body for immediate action & better improvement. I would like to ask you sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you. I would be very happy to see you again & to meeting you in person on your next visit to Haile Resort, Arba Minch.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for 4 days, We had a wonderful experience.
The rooms are well maintained, very neat, to a good standard and Great View of Lake "Chamo" and the forest.
Hotel Staff were very professional and every staff member we met were going extra mile to make Us feel at home.

The food...well they have every dish you can think of on their menu...local and international dishes. Every meal we had during our stay was Excellent!

The swiming pool...Very clean and well maintained...In short This place deserves all the Stars! Especially the hotel staff.
the only thing that disappointed us was the Spa...They told us it was under maintenance and we didn't get to enjoy it during our 4days stay.
I hope they keep this Up because We are definitely coming Back! Highly Recommend!!

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear Sir,
Thank you for choosing Haile Resort - Arba Minch
We would like to thank you very much for sparing your precious time & gave us your sincere comments about our Resort during your stay here with us. Your comment will always help us to serve you and all of our guests better in the future. All the management & the fellow associates are really very happy & thankful to you. We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

I love Haile resort at Arbaminch. Great location.
First time for me staying at any of Haile resorts.
Athlete Haile did an excellent job with his resort. Quality work, maintenance wise is awesome, staff has good communication, everyone is trained well.
I love that he incorporated activities in the resorts like ground tennis, swimming pool and extra.
Pros
Wonderful service, wonderful room, wonderful restaurant (some fruits are actually from the Garden), most of the waiters are really sharp (Mesfin was awesome). Service was excellent.
Everything is clean and well maintained.
I am impressed, so I am giving it a 5*

Cons
Food takes a little longer, taste wise for food needs a little improvement, and when we asked for Juice without sugar there were non in the afternoon.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 164faithh

Dear our Guest,

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

The place is absolutely gorgeous, I recommend staying in a room that has the mountain view. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend Haile Resort in Arbaminch. Also very family friendly.

Date of stay: January 2021