“clean and tidy house, excellent location...”
other travellers have booked this property
living room living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room
living room
living room with sea views
Dinning room looking over patio and garden
Dinning room
Kitchen looking over patio and garden
Kitchen with breakfast bar,looking over patio and garden
Master bedroom onsuite with sea views.super king bed.
Master bedroom
Back bedroom looking over patio and garden
Back bedroom
Large double bedroom with fitted wadroabs
Large double bedroom with sea views
Onsuite bathroom with jacquzzi and shower
Onsuite bathroom
Onsuite bathroom
Main bathroom with shower in bath
Main bathroom
Patio and bbq area. garden terrace
Front and side patio
Back off house with garden and trampoline
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Gergely H
“clean and tidy house, excellent location, friendly owner”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The house was very clean and comfortable with plenty of space. Very nice dining room for candle light dinners and our young children also enjoyed the living room.
The property is well-located with easy access to M4 and the beautiful beach.
The owner was very kind and helpful in everything.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very nice dining room and clean rooms
Liked least: first floor shower head did not work
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
970Steve1...
London, United Kingdom
“Charming house ”
Reviewed 3 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My family and I (2 adults, 2 teens and a baby) stayed here for 4 nights late December. While it's true that it rains a lot in Wales, we were all really cost and snug while stuck inside during the bad weather.

The house also has decent wifi, which was a godsend!

dlchis
London
“A wonderful house and a fantastic host - a lovely place to be!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I stayed here with my family (mother, brother, son, niece and nephews) for a week and had a great time. On arrival we were met by the owner, Rob, who lives next door. He showed us around the house and explained how everything worked. He also gave us advice on where to go for good beaches, supplies and entertainment for the children. We found milk in the fridge and a container of welsh cakes made by his mum in the kitchen (a lovely touch - thank you).
The house is beautifully decorated, superbly clean and has great views out to the sea. Beds were comfortable and sensibly arranged and we made use of the jacuzzi bath on the second floor! The garden is nice and child friendly, despite quite steep steps up to the parking area, and the children loved the trampoline. It is also beautifully located for trips out to Burry Port, Llanelli and places like Mumbles and Swansea.
Rob was on hand whenever we needed him but was also totally unobtrusive throughout the week. The only thing he couldn't fix for us was the weather! We are really hoping to be able to return in the future. Highly recommended if you are thinking of visiting this beautiful part of the country.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the super helpful owner
Liked least: Nothing at all!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
lcejames
Huddersfield
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed at this house from the 1st August to the 8th August 2015. My wife, myself and our two boys aged 5 and 1 3/4 couldn't have asked for better accommodation. As others have said before, this does feel like a home rather than a house or base. Rob was there on arrival and the additional Welsh cakes from Rob's mother were a pleasant surprise.

My parents live in Burry Port, a couple of miles down the road and my sister, her husband and two girls were staying at the caravan park in Carmarthen bay.

This gave us the opportunity to show off the house to them all and have a wonderful BBQ one evening. (There is a really good gas powered one at the house).

The boys loved the garden trampoline and we were all spoilt with the Jacuzzi bath on the top floor. The rest of the house is kitted out with everything you would need to ensure a relaxing stay and there is so much room in the house that I felt my sister, her husband and two girls could quite easily have stayed here as well rather than the caravan park up the road.

One of the things we did a couple of days prior to coming on our holiday at Bay View was to do an online Tesco order to be delivered an hour or so after our arrival. There is a full sized fridge freezer at the house and plenty of cupboard space so we were well stocked up for our break.

I can honestly say that this holiday far exceeded my expectations. The property is excellent and my only wish is that my own house could be as nice. I would recommend to anyone to stay here in a heartbeat.

Thanks once again Rob for such an excellent stay. I hope that I get the opportunity to visit again in the future.

Aliben08
“Amazing ”
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We have just come back from staying at this house, and can honestly say it was a great little break for my family, including my little girl. The house was immaculate and lovely, also very child friendly. Its located in a lovely area (the pub which is a 3 minute walk away served some amazing food!!) I would highly recommend this place for a family holiday!!!! Rob met us on arrival and made us feel at home right away.

Great holiday, great house!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing