“Good Black Angus!”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We have been eating many times in this restaurant but never left a review, so here it comes...

Our lunches and dinners were always good and never experienced any problems.
We would like to point out that the staff has been always attentive to our needs and requests.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Old Wild West restaurant will make an American feel right at home. We split the California burger - it was cooked medium and it was amazingly good. They have their own secret sauce and it looks like Thousand Island dressing, but it tastes so much better! It was on the burger and on the plate to dip the fries in. We ordered a pitcher of Coke Zero - we haven't been indulging in this since we moved to Italy - that is why the pitcher. The portion sizes were large and the price reasonable. The wait staff were fun and friendly. The service was typical for an Italian restaurant-not too fast. It is a good time to get reacquainted with those you are eating with! It is very family oriented and kids will love the cowboy/Indian theme. We will go again! FYI - if you like there secret sauce, you can buy it!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Being here several times already and either the quality of the food and the service are always as expected.
After the dinner, ready for the movie!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Food is OK here but nothing special. Good place for business and friends dinner, with variety of choice - always something for everybody...,

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We had dinner my husband,my four years old daughter and me. My husband had ribs,I had Cheyenne steak and my daughter hoy Fog children menú. Everything was tasty,Even the dessert,cheesecake cake,and my daughter was very happy with the crayons and the present she got with the dinner. Authentic western decoration!