“A cosy cottage with picturesque views”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pagecroft Cottage

Pagecroft Cottage overlooks the South Tyne Valley
The view from Pagecroft Cottage The spacious, welcoming kitchen offers plenty of room to relax
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The view from Pagecroft Cottage
The spacious, welcoming kitchen offers plenty of room to relax
The cosy sitting room with its ornate fire surround
Double bedroom
The sitting room is spacious and comfortable
The traditional country style kitchen
Try your hand at cooking on the oil-fired Aga
The romantic and comfortable double bedroom
Antique furniture in the double bedroom
Modern en suite bathroom with shower
Bright twin bedroom with lovely views
Family bathroom with its pretty antique suite and bath
The nearby outdoor seating area has panoramic views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
PD1962
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“A cosy cottage with picturesque views”
Reviewed 28 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Pagecroft Cottage is very quaint, clean and well equipped with an old fashioned aga making the kitchen very cosy. You can sit on the chairs in front of the window watching a huge variety of birds feeding. The bed was very comfortable and
the views from the window are breathtaking, everything is so peaceful.

Imogen was very welcoming and have us some good tips for our days out.

There are some beautiful walks in the area and with spectacular scenery.

Your age range 50-64
Anna L
“Lovely cottage, in a lovely location”
Reviewed 23 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Pagecroft cottage is a clean and well equiped cottage just outside Haydon Bridge. From the windowseat in the kitchen (our favorite spot) you have a great view over the valley, the sheep in the fields and the birds that come looking for food in the front garden. A little down the road is a bench were you can sit to enjoy the afternoon sun and the views over Haydon Bridge. There are several walks on the doorstep. At night you can see a lot of stars, a least a lot more than we are used to, and take pictures of the night sky.

Dave H
Bolton, United Kingdom
“This sets the bar for all other cottages”
Reviewed 27 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

There's a very simple reason why Pagecroft has unanimously marvellous reviews.....but...

......I really don't want to tell anyone about how good Pagecroft Cottage is...... because my wife and I would like to return soon. I don't want anyone to know that it's beautifully decorated and equipped OR that it is quiet, quaint and really comfortable and warm.

So..... don't tell anyone that if they want to stay in the perfect cottage in the countryside then Pagecroft is exactly what you want.

Phew..... that was close......I thought that I might have given the secret away..... but I think I got away with it.

Someone is bound to think, in error, that I'm related to the owners.....or a friend..... I'm not...and I'm not afraid of speaking my mind about accommodation or restaurants that are just not up to it....see some of my other reviews.

Maps22544...
“Wow!”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

What a superb cottage. Lovely and warm, well located and very well fitted out. We were warmly greeted on arrival and appreciated the milk and biscuits left for us. We had a great stay and would love to return some time.

Phuongddt...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent cottage”
Reviewed 21 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Perfect location and lovely cottage with everything we need to make our stay enjoyable. The cottage is spotless and the flowers was such a nice touch. Will gladly come back anytime! Thank you.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing