“Nice food with but a couple of minor faults. ”
Review of Family Restaurant

Family Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned Greek Restaurant that has been in tsilivi for 18 years and has photos inside from the opening of the restaurant to present. This restaurant is always packed, has excellent food and service and they don't bother you to come in. Can't belive it is not on trip advisor! It so should be! simply greek and fantastic
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in with the Partner and two kids August 15th 2021. We ordered drinks and food at the same time, and along with the drinks came fresh warm bread, which I thought was a nice touch. So here is where the fault lies, we waited nearly 30 mins for our food and only the kids meals came out, the other two came out 15 mins later. Now I know good food takes time, but we didn't expect to eat separate. Anyway apart from that the food was really nice, I had Pizza and the Mrs had New Orleans Chicken. The waiter was really nice and even fetched some free ice cream for the kids. 4 meals with 2 pints, 4 cokes, free bread and ice cream for €40 was spot on. Would deffo go back again when we return to Tsilivi.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and partner visited here and found the staff Very nice and friendly. I had fillet steak and my partner had a chicken dish. The food was fantastic and cooked perfectly (well done chef). Value for money was fantastic. We plan to visit again before we go home. Its a must visit from me!!

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely food, plenty of choice from a well priced menu. Warm and friendly family run business. Having never had a bad meal it is always worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

We ate here almost every day while in Tsilivi. The staff is amazing and always friendly! Every dish we ate tasted delicious and every time we got a dessert from the house called Frigania (traditional greek dessert) which was very good! Not only us got this dessert but everyone who eats here. We recommend the kalamari dish, sardines, carbonara, gyros platter and garlic bread :). I wish I could eat here forever. The prices are normal/cheap for Zakynthos!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

A lovely family run restaurant, great choice of food with fantastic service. We had a lovely selection of food with really generous portions considering the cost which was really reasonable and the chocolate soufflé was one of the best I have ever eaten!

Date of visit: June 2021