“A great restaurant”

Muang Thai
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Pukekohe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 December 2023

Have been to this restaurant many times over the years for lunch and dinner. The meals are always so good, the staff are lovely and it’s always clean.my dinner last night was amazing.

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 3 December 2023

Nice restaurant with great food. Was one of our favorite restaurants until we moved out of the area.

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 1 September 2023 via mobile

I’ve eaten here before and would give it a medium to high review however, today the food was absolutely disgusting. Fish that smells and a beef salad fit for the garbage… I’m never going back.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 27 January 2022

The Little Thai was only doing take out so we tried Muang Thai, and we are pleased we did. Busy for a Thursday night but after tasting the food we knew why.
Not sure if it is new management but it has improved enormously since out last evening visit.
The staff and service was slick. The menu excellent and the meals chosen were tasty and generous.
Everything was fresh and the vegies crisp and well cooked.
If I had to criticize I would say a little too much sweetening was used (Palm Sugar?) It may be to please the western palate but I found it a bit too much.

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

My daughter and I had a beautiful dinner at Muang Thai Sunday evening - the staff were very friendly and efficient, and the food was outstanding - quite possibly had the most delicious pad Thai ever, accompanied by lovely Church Road Sauvignon (has a good range of wines to select from). My daughter also loved her satay chicken & rice & mixed entree. Highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2021