“Fair enough ”

Little Thai Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Pukekohe
Cuisines: New Zealand
Description: Delicious Thai food Dine in and takeaway restaurant. We have a liquor licence and we allow BYO wine. If you have not tried our food you don't know what you are missing.
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The food is okay at a reasonable price. However the most outstanding feature is the service. Well trained, polite, attentive and with a fair bit of character was the young waitress who served our table.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

So we went there as the TripAdvisor reviews were good. Maybe they changed chefs, but the service was also lacking. I called to book, left a voicemail, but received no confirmation. Ever hopeful we went anyway. We were seated and noticed a hideous damp smell, caused by an old leak above our table. Service was slow and dishes piled up at tables around us. When the food came we were very disappointed. I know that Thai uses lots of sugar, but come on, the satay treated like it had been marinated and coated in sugar- the theme continued, everything was sickly sweet. There was shouting from the kitchen, which I always hate. I hope, it is a dip, and they pick up their game, as I hate to see small businesses fail. Please owners, just take more care.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Hi Owner of the Restaurant
my last dining experience at your restaurant was really bad.
The service is slow but friendly. The food was absolute tasteless and not eatable at all, I guess you know exactly which table we are, if not it was the table full with food left behind. We won't be back again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I have been here a few times since I moved here. I really liked this place and the great food.
What changed? I do not know it but the food lost his excellency. I had a few weeks ago a take away soup and it was literally only water wit coconut milk warmed with a single prawn and three pieces of vegetable in it.
Last week I thought I try it again with friends. Worst experience ever. We had the platter to share for three an entree and i doubt a single item was made in the kitchen itself but at least it was alright.
We had three different mains and all tasted the same, lack on flavour and the meat chewy so we left 3/4 of it behind.
As we payed and mentioned it to the owner or boss she smiled at us and the only thing she said the chef works here since 5 years.

I understand that sometimes thing like this happen but I never experienced and so ignorant complaint management.

I can not recommend this anymore. Have some Fast Food it is better and probably cheaper as well

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Lovely food and staff are so lovey and caring.So many lovely flavours in the meal, excellent value and would recommend

Date of visit: March 2017