All reviews friendly hosts bedroom unit town centre sky tv home away from home last minute booking happily stay here again an enjoyable stay recommend staying here clean tidy stayed for one night overnight stay a great place to stay next morning bed was comfortable auckland airport motel
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Located about 2 minutes from the Pukekohe town centre
A very quiet motel
The room had a large lounge. The kitchen was well equipped. The bathroom was also large and modern with a good shower.
The bedroom had a large queen size bed which was very comfortable.
Overall a great place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank BrendenM65
touchwoodml, Owner at Touchwood Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Brenden,

Thank you for staying recently and for leaving a review of your experience.

We are glad to hear you found your room well equipped and spacious. We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Sincerely
Cindy
Owner

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

As a regular guest at Touchwood Motor Lodge I was surprised to find that it has changed hands since I was here last only a month ago.
The new owner required me to completely re-register again despite my company sending my details via email, which I did. Once I reached the payment part I outlined that this was a chargeback and that the Company credit card was sent to them for payment. The new owner insisted that I provide my own credit card so I ended up charging that card as it was simply easier.
The fact that I was a regular guest meant nothing, the experience was all about the payment.
This is the second Pukekohe Motel to change hands recently resulting in a less than favourable experience which is sad as this a great place for both business and pleasure.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
touchwoodml, Owner at Touchwood Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Markhbnz,

Thank you for the ongoing support of Touchwood, it really is appreciated. Touchwood Motor Lodge is in new ownership which will mean we will be updating processes along with making our own improvements to rooms which we have started already. My apologies for your less than favourable experience, we will be appointing Full time managers soon who we will make sure follow the correct processes and ensure when dealing with regulars and corporate clients we have that necessary information to make check-in a streamline experience for guests, so you can focus on just relaxing.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Yours sincerely
Cindy
Owner

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The management were very pleasant and helpful, room was immaculate and just what I needed. The facilites in the room were great. The shower was awesome and the bed I slept in was very comfortable. I heard no n road noise etc.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sjmakiri
touchwoodml, Owner at Touchwood Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear sjmakiri,

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are glad to hear you had a quiet and comfortable stay in Pukekohe. We hope to welcome you back again on your next stay.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

first time we have stayed here & loved it, nice cozy quite room and very friendly hosts will to share advice on local attractions and which motorway to use when heading north the next day, loved this motel & location and will definitely stay again and recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart G
touchwoodml, Owner at Touchwood Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Stuart G,

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to leave a review of your stay. We are glad to hear you liked your stay and found the location convenient for your business. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Arrived 6.30pm on a cool evening to a very warm welcome from husband & wife host who were very friendly & welcoming. Offered choice of milk and husband took our bags to room which upon arrival was warn @ cozy & well appointed.
After a great nights sleep we were farwelled with a friendly wave & best wishes, would definitely recommend.

Room tip: Room 15 family friendly
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank liannebaker23

Dear Liannebaker23.

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We are glad to hear you found your room well appointment and had a restful night.'

We hope to welcome you back again on your next stay in Pukekohe.