All reviews location is lovely the main house attending a wedding other guests cooked breakfast cabin newmarket granary
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I recently made my third visit to Garden Lodge. The accommodation is very comfortable and peaceful; and the friendly, professional service is excellent. Breakfast was delicious. Charles and Anna also went out of their way to help me solve a car problem.
I definitely plan to return!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We have stayed here twice now. Both times when visiting the races which are both a short taxi ride away. Charles and Anne are lovely hosts and make you feel very welcome. The lodges are clean and comfortable and the breakfast is superb. I will definitely stay here again

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2014

My wife and I stayed at Garden Lodge in November while on a brief trip to the area researching family history. It was very conveniently located and comfortable. Charles could not have been more welcoming and accommodating. He went above and beyond our expectations. He generously helped us find the family locations that we were seeking and even took us to the train station. He and Anna provided a delicious breakfast that got our day off to a great start. If we find ourselves in the area, we would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed there as my daughter was getting married at the nearby granary estate. It is a great place to stay and the owners are very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and tidy and just what we needed. Somewhere to sleep and get showered, changed for the wedding. Ideal for location, cleanliness and it's very quiet.
There are gardens and an orchard to sit in if you have the time but normally most people are in and out doing stuff. So for me a perfect place.the breakfast is wonderful but please try the homemade marmalade.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed at Garden Lodge in September on a business trip to Newmarket.
Having mentioned that I would be arriving late in the night, I received a lovely note in my room welcoming me and where to come for breakfast.
The room itself was nice and sun gang very well looked after.
My only downside to this B & B is that I didn't get to see enough of it due to such a late arrival and early start.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business