“Must do”

Skydive Abel Tasman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a scenic flight with stunning views as you climb to altitude over snow-capped mountains, golden beaches and turquoise oceans...paradise. 16,500ft or 13,000ft skydive options over the centre of New Zealand. We provide an Individual Camera Person to capture your unique experience from start to finish, with a HD camera. Have your video individually edited and receive high quality digital photos.
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience skydiving and very glad we picked Abel Tasman as the place to do it. Free falling is by far the best part and we opted for the 16,500ft dive which allows you over a minute in free fall. The weather was great, would recommend planning to go on the best weather day you can. And the staff were all great and the whole thing ran very smoothly!

SkydiveAbelTasman, Owner at Skydive Abel Tasman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thanks so much for playing in our piece of the sky. I am really delighted you had such a good time and hope its a memory for life..

All reviews
"from start to finish"
in 5 reviews
"felt safe"
in 4 reviews
"would highly recommend to anyone"
"bucket list"
in 4 reviews
"safety briefing"
"beautiful scenery"

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I was extremely nervous about doing a skydive but had always said I would when in NZ.. so glad I picked Abel Tasman to do it! My tandem master was lovely and made me (almost completely) forget my nerves. We did the 16,500ft on a clear day and the views were just spectacular. Wow. I’d been apprehensive about having to use an oxygen mask but I barely noticed it go on.

As with all skydives, the video/photo package is a bit pricey but I think worth it to relive it again & again!

Go for it!

Its awesome you had a great time, I hope you really enjoy watching your video with your friends and family.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is my best skydive so far. The instructor and I had so much fun and the views were absolutely stunning. Go!!!

SkydiveAbelTasman, Owner at Skydive Abel Tasman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Awesome. We are so pleased you had a great time.

Reviewed 19 March 2018