Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best person to bring along on your New Zealand holiday - Vicki McBride @newzealandidrive

Enters Vicki After failing to piece together a decent itinerary for my family holiday, I had no... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2018
Trail282271
Another wonderful personalised tour with New Zealand I Drive. Highly recommended .

I have just toured with Vicki travelling from Nelson and beautiful Motueka down country roads up to... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
meercat05
New South Wales, Australia
via mobile

All reviews excellent driver wonderful personality new zealand vicki tasmania mcbride toured personalized itinerary tours scenery
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Having Vicki as our driver made the trip both very relaxing and a lot of fun. She is a really good storyteller and general all-around good travelling companion. She is also an excellent driver. The vehicle had air conditioning which made the journey very comfortable. As a group of 4 women, we would highly recommend Vicki and New Zealand I Drive and look forward to touring with her in the future.

1  Thank pammwakefield
Vicki M, Owner at New Zealand I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is always appreciated and to know that my guests on tour have had a great time. I look forward to touring again with you in the future.
Happy and safe travels
Owner/Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I can honestly say without hesitation that the amazing Vicki always prepares for her tours with the utmost care and consideration for people's individual needs. My wife and sister in law have both toured with Vicki before and I have just had the great pleasure of also spending time with her whilst on a tour recently in the North Island. The accommodation, cultural and nature experiences, distances travelled each day, special areas of personal interest she chose for us all reflect a deep knowledge of all that is great about New Zealand. Vicki has the stamina and wonderful personality needed to 'go the extra mile' and give her all and we wish her every success in her endeavours.

1  Thank phfawcett2017
Vicki M, Owner at New Zealand I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

"Morena " (Good morning) Thank you so much for the positive comments about touring with New Zealand I Drive. I am passionate about trying to get it right for my guests and so pleased I accomplished that for you. If I can have my guests returning for more, then I know I am doing a good job and that is the main thing. Look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We cannot speak highly enough about Vicki. We first travelled with her in Tasmania and were delighted when she decided to return to her native country New Zealand and continue with her tours. This year 2017 we spent sixteen wonderful days with her. She is an excellent driver and is so much fun to be with. Her tours are so stress free as she does everything for you and takes you to see the best there is of New Zealand. The only problem we had was not enough days there so we are very excited and happy to be going back and spending three and a half weeks with her in February 2019. We would recommend anyone to take one of her tours. She is the best !

Margaret and Donald Gordon Wales. UK

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank gordondg1
Vicki M, Owner at New Zealand I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to do this review for me. I look forward to seeing you again in Feb 2019, for more laughs and you will have seen more of New Zealand than most people, enjoying the destination and not just the journey.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I have toured with the wonderful Vicki McBride several times over the last decade and she has always organised excellent accommodation to meet my needs and suggested the very best options to make every travel day a special and unique experience that others may not do.
Vicki understands that not every traveller is the same and is very empathetic with people, she knows when people need time to themselves and caters for individual differences extremely well.
Vicki is an impeccably safe driver and her friendly and knowledgeable personality makes travel a pleasure.
Highly recommend New Zealand I Drive to anyone that wants a special or unique personalised holiday with a highly trustworthy tour operator.

2  Thank meercat05
Vicki M, Owner at New Zealand I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. Thoroughly appreciated and hope to see you here again one day in the not so distant future I hope.