“Best Breakfast in Cat Ba”

My Way Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Cat Ba
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Description: The My Way Restaurant offers a splendid dining experience with fusion cuisine amidst the choice of cozy, casual or a breezy outdoor setting with spectacular views of the sea.Comprising of a palate-pleasing medley of ingredients and cooking techniques, experience the culinary spread Western, Asia favourites and much more. The Restaurant offers Breakfast Special, Lunch, Dinner and coffee machine.
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed on Cat Ba island for 5 days and ate breakfast here 5/5 mornings. Run by the cutest family who was very friendly and welcoming. The coffee is the best I've ever had and they make killer breakfast combos. Best breakfast I've had in Vietnam and we are sad to have to move on. We asked for fruit instead of hash browns and they were more than accommodating. You won't be disappointed by the perfect French toast and crispy bacon. YUM.

Write a reviewReviews (407)

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Hot or cold they are one of the few places that makes a fantastic coffee. Great meals too. Lovely family running the cafe. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I went to this restaurant after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. I went 4 times. The BLT+egg sandwich with hashbrown was good, as was the cafe latte. Also had good chicken with lemongrass. The chicken curry was not that good though, and the staff was a bit distant.

Overall, I would still recommend this restaurant, especially for breakfast and coffee, as the food is good and the prices are low compared to other restaurants in Cat Ba.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our breakfast of BLT + Egg sandwich and french toast. They were both delicious. This is also the only restaurant we encountered with an espresso machine.

1  Thank sarahhass
Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

He's got an Espresso machine...
and he knows how to use it.

We went there a few days in a row. Lattes are good, Americans too.