“Not a great dinner”

Add it.
Omega 3 Seafoods
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Mana
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Thought we'd try out something other than fish'n'chips and that was a mistake. I had beef rendang that was really dry - no sauce visible at all. There was just chewy bits of beef, loads of coconut and some rice and veges. Very odd, not like I've had anywhere else before. Hubby had fried rice which was barely flavoured rice with not a lot else, tiny bits of shrimp and mixed veges. He thought could have done better himself. Will stick to the fish'n'chips next time.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Was expecting authentic kiwi fish & chips. .not so.
Fish was over cooked and over covered in fried crumbs...chips were nice and big. .but the vege spring rolls were a disappointment..didn't end up eating them.
They were over fried and looked pretty tacky.
Give this place a miss.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We tried out this local fish and chips for a change and really liked it. Was also interested in the other cuisine on the menu. I want to have a rendang next time

Reviewed 20 July 2016

When passing through I always stop here for fish and chips.
Their standards are high and I have never been disappointed.
I recommend their crumbed fish.Service is friendly and fast.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I rang our order through and was told it would be ready in 15 minutes and true to their word our battered fresh fillets of tarakihi and fries were just being wrapped as I walked in the door. The batter was crisp, and as mentioned above the fish was fresh, and the fries cooked to perfection and only very lightly salted as requested. I'm glad I called ahead as there were no shortage of customers waiting for their Friday evening meal. Definitely recommend trying Omega, same owners doing the same as they've done for as long as I can remember, which is quality fish & chips (amongst an array of Asian takeaway dishes)...just leaves me wondering why I haven't written a review about the place before now. Worth 4 from 5 stars.