“Friendly staff member”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 9 Quick Bites in Pontypool
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Would just like to say Thankyou to the guy working on breakfast this morning, he was tall and grey haired called Tony he was so kind and made our visit! Need more staff like him nothing was to much trouble for him! 10/10 customer service !

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

I have been to McDonald’s Pontypool 3 times in the past week as I’m working close. Chips are absolutely disgusting, service is miserable and would have been a lot quicker cooking it myself. Worst McDonald’s I’ve ever been to and won’t be going anywhere near a Mcd’s in the future!!

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Rats everywhere needsnto get sorted the manners on the staff this morning was appalling not very happy with our breakfast

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

The coffee bean app doesn't appear to work I've called in on a number of occasions since they stopped using the bean on the cups scanned my phone and no beans appeared I my app yet go to New Bridge and it works every time

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank raybendonjones
Reviewed 29 June 2021

We have popped in for our breakfast this morning and our order was wrong and very poor condition of food. And they have festtaion of rats and breakfast roll greassy and very poor put together I find mc Donald's in pontypool gone down hill fast it's been like this for a while now needs closing down

Date of visit: June 2021