Our experience with Casino this time around was unpleasant to say the least.We were a family of four with an infant and our stay was 4 nights long in an Executive double room. Let me begin with the Pros.
1) Our room was infested with mosquitoes and we got bumps all over our body from mosquito bites..Mosquitoes did not spare the baby either..
2) WiFi was not available during our entire stay..(We were told the WiFi devices were faulty and they were being look at)
3) Restaurant timings were odd and inconvenient for us.
First off, the restaurant (named Kitkat) open only at 8 Am and they break from 3Pm until 7Pm and then close at 9Pm. Room service is also not available during break hours and also after closure.
Also, unfortunately, on one of the days, the dinner was not delivered as per our order qty.Some dishes were delivered short and by the time we had checked, the kitchen was already closed.
4) Reception was not manned at night (after 9Pm) and we had specifically requested for a wake up call for our flight that morning, however the request was not fulfilled.
5) Bellboy was not available during our check-out and we had to carry most of our baggages ourselves from our room to vehicle. Security personnel did give us a hand but was very limited.More
- Free parking
- Room service