“Takeaway”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Greenway
Cuisines: Indian
Description: This is fine dine in restaurant and also dealing with deliveries up to 10 km radius and take away food Passionate to provide fresh food form pure ingredients
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

Superb. This is only our second order from Indian grill. We thought the first order was great but the second was even better. Spring rolls perfect. Fried homemade cottage cheese for entree.
Fruit Naan great. Beef vindaloo ,lamb Korma and chicken curry.superb
I called them to let them know how good it was.
Very hot and fresh arrived earlier than expected. Love this place

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 17 February 2020

I've eaten here (dine in and takeaway) quite a few times over the years. I would highly recommend it. I like that you can order any dish mild, medium, hot (and Indian hot if you like it hot). The takeaway dinner for two special is good value.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

Hidden away this restaurant serves traditional dishes to dine in or take away. Servings are nice and great value for money. Dining in is at a greater cost than take away and I'm not sure the dine in experience is worth the additional cost (quite high in comparison). Restaurant was very quiet but easy to get to. Good for a nearby lunch during the working week.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

I do not understand other reviewers' ratings at all. We are Indian food devotees and eat this cuisine regularly. Our experience was that the food at Indian Grill was some of the WORST Indian we have ever had... anywhere. The onion bahjis were more like insipid pancakes and the papadiums were over done and unappetising. The mains very equally tasteless. The beef vindaloo was unrecognisable and the lamb sagh was equally poor. The riata was a sloppy mess and the whole experience was not good. You can do better anywhere else

Date of visit: April 2019
Career C, Owner at Indian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2019

Hi Blu Rock
This is Satnam form indiangrill restaurant at greenway Tuggeranong
I am sorry for your bad experience at our restaurant
But I am so surprised as well bcoz all things can’t be wrong at same time
So could you pls tell me day , time and also if it’s take away , dine in or delivery
So that I can cross check every things
Thanks heaps for your time

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Great Northern Indian food! The curries were rich and flavorful, and there were plenty of delicious naan and roti options. All very fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is excellent and the staff are accommodating and super friendly. I will definitely go back the next time I'm in town!

Date of visit: February 2019
SatnamSR008, Owner at Indian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Thanks Healey for your valuable time for writing review for us
We love to see you again
Really appreciate