2,632 results
All reviews privilege room pool area puerto banus lovely hotel half board ocean club la sala breakfast and dinner evening entertainment stag and hen dual carriageway busy road room safe reception staff privilege package standard room plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Just stayed 3 nights at H10 and could not fault hotel, staff were very helpful hotel was immaculate. Great location with short cut to the beach through the underpass.
this was our 1st time at this hotel but will go back again as we thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Direccion_hap, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Andalucia Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Peterca715QW,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your positive review and for the score given. We are glad to know that we have met your expectations and gave you a pleasant and relaxing stay. We work daily in order to provide the best level of services to our clientele so we highly appreciate reviews like yours. We hope to make your next stay another pleasant experience. Thank you for your confidence in H10 Andalucia Plaza and for sharing your feedback with potential clients. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel staff excellant restaurant which in my opinion was above average and evening entertainment was a pleasant surprise and good.

Only issue was the bed was a little uncomfortable and squeaky and the decor needed a little attention.
Also no late check out available - even offered to pay for an extra half day.

On the plus side free shuttles to local shopping areas.

Having said that would definitely go again as the staff were very hospitable and helped where possible and food very good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Direccion_hap, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Andalucia Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Snotty2016,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your positive review and for the score given. We are glad to know that we have met your expectations with the service of our staff and evening entertainment and gave you a pleasant and relaxing stay, the matresses are all new sorry to see that were not comfortable in your case. In reference to the late check-out is always under disponibility. We work daily in order to provide the best level of services to our clientele so we highly appreciate reviews like yours that make us to improve. We hope to make your next stay another pleasant experience. Thank you for your confidence in H10 Andalucia Plaza and for sharing your feedback with potential clients. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This is the 10th, possibly the 11th time we have returned to the H10 Andalucia Plaza! I have left so many reviews over the years that I'm struggling for new things to say! However it is the fact that, although having a continuous regime of refurbishment, so many things stay the same - including the staff - that keeps us returning. The rooms are lovely, the restaurant choice is plentiful, the bars are well stocked and give great service and the atmosphere, especially around the pool, is lively and fun. It's location to the Port and la Sala cannot be beaten. We have the best time every year.

Room Tip: pool view if possible
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank sle65
Direccion_hap, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Andalucia Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Sle65,

Reviewed 1 October 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 7 nights, returning 2 weeks ago. This was our first time here but 4th time staying in an H10 hotel.

Overall, we had a lovely stay. We had booked a pool view room with Jet2 and were allocated a lovely room on the 3rd floor. The room was clean and modern. I had read reviews on TripAdvisor prior to our arrival and knew that there would be no iron in the room, so we took our own. I was also aware of a charge to use the safe, which we paid. I have to admit though that we were disappointed that there was no kettle in the room. In true Brit fashion, I love my cups of tea and found it a bit of a pain having to go downstairs to the bar area each time I fancied a cup.

We had no issues with the wi-fi while staying here and found the signal to be good throughout the hotel. We never had any issues with noise and found the hotel peaceful and excellent in terms of quality of sleep.

Our room was cleaned to a high standard each day by the friendly house keeping staff, who always smiled and said hello as we passed them. Some days though, it was after 3.30/4pm before our room was cleaned and our bed made.

Although no fault of the hotel, it is worth mentioning that my husband and I got eaten alive overnight by mosquitos while staying here. We have travelled all over the world and generally never get bothered by mosquitos but by the time we left, our legs were covered in bites so I do recommend taking some repellant away with you.

There is a mini bar in the room which is checked by staff and topped up, as necessary, daily. On the day we arrived, we had just checked in when there was a knock at our door and the door literally just swung open immediately. The man explained that he was there to check the mini bar and top it up. I wasn’t impressed that he had basically walked straight into the room! This wasn’t the first time though that this happened. Mid week, my husband had gone to the gym so I was alone in the room and I was in the shower when there was another knock on the door. Once again, the door began to be opened almost immediately giving me just seconds to grab a towel! It was the same man again! I was not happy when he said he was there to check the mini bar and pointed out to him, stood dripping wet at the door, that I was actually in the middle of having a shower and could he come back later! I know staff have a lot to do and are busy but they must learn to knock on the door and give guests sufficient time to answer it, before walking in!

We were on half board while staying here and the hotel were very flexible about letting us swap our usual evening meal for lunch one day, when we were going to be eating out that night.

We found the food to be excellent quality and found something to eat each time we dined in the restaurant. The only negative thing I have to mention in terms of the restaurant, was the service in a morning. One morning at breakfast, we had been sat down for 15 minutes and still no one had come to offer us tea/coffee. In the end, my husband had to walk round the restaurant and find a member of staff. If he hadn’t, I think we would have been ready to leave and no one would still have approached our table.

Drinks in the bars were reasonably priced and we found the bar staff friendly and helpful. The evening entertainment was good on the evenings that we stayed in the hotel too.

The hotel is in a perfect location, giving you the option to walk into Puerto Banus via the underpass in 10 minutes. We walked into Puerto Banus most days and enjoyed the excellent bars and restaurants there.

We only sat by the pool once during our stay but noticed that most loungers had towels (but not people!) on them by 9.30am and the usual sunned reserving, seen in most hotels, appeared to happen here too.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and would return to this hotel again if staying in Puerto Banus. Thank you to all the staff for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JMC321,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your positive review and for the score given. We are glad to know that we have met your expectations and gave you a pleasant and relaxing stay. We work daily in order to provide the best level of services to our clientele so we highly appreciate reviews like yours that make us to improve as the minibar service, mosquitos and service at the restaurant, I have passed your comments to the involves departments in order to improve them as soon as possible. We hope to make your next stay another pleasant experience. Thank you for your confidence in H10 Andalucia Plaza and for sharing your feedback with potential clients.

We look forward you recover your trust in us and decide to come back in the next future.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

A well run, well managed business.. and it is a business so the disgraceful people I refer to are the ones leaving awful reviews in order to act out revenge for their petty issues and jealousies because they didn’t get something for free or they didn’t actually enjoy themselves because of issues not even connected to or the responsibility of the hotel!
My wife and I have stayed here three times now and will re-book again soon as in our opinion:
A great mix of people young and old (never witnessed any trouble or intimidating ‘gangs’ of stags / hens). There are groups but in our experience always well behaved however enjoying themselves (that’s why we are all there to have fun isn’t it?). We are late forties so like a good atmosphere but not too ‘full on’
Excellent staff that genuinely would like to help. How they put up with some of the miserable people who just want to complain regardless I do not know!
We witnessed cleaning staff always making sure the whole place was clean and tidy morning,noon and night. The hotel was immaculately presented in our opinion.
Yes the wi fi sometimes dropped out (free) yes the remote for the tv in the prestige lounge only half works (because somebody has pressed it so hard they have cracked the circuit board) yes the door to the prestige area won’t scan your card first time but the staff, rooms and food in our opinion have always been first class and we have been three times so I cannot be accused of not having enough experience of the place!
Make your own mind up but if you listen to the one star mob I don’t think you will ever leave your house or experience anything for yourself! Well done to all the staff @ H10 for maintaining most excellent standards for the PRICE PAID. You will not in our opinion find a better hotel in a better location than this one. Thank you again H10 for a quality / relaxing holiday. I know your trying hard and I think you deserve a bit of recognition for it...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank buyerandseller

Dear Buyerandseller,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your positive review and for the score given. We are glad to know that we have met your expectations and gave you a pleasant and relaxing stay. We work daily in order to provide the best level of services to our clientele so we highly appreciate reviews like yours that make sense to all our effort during the year, because the most important for us is our guests and making their stay as comfortable as possible. We hope to make your next stay another pleasant experience. Thank you for your confidence in H10 Andalucia Plaza and for sharing your feedback with potential clients. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.