See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Just came back from a holiday in Lignano Pineta, spend 6 days in this hotel. Together with me was my wife and a 4 years old son.

We had a room with one queen and one separate bed. Since my son wanted to sleep on a big bed i used the separate one. It is without a question the most uncomfortable bed i ever slept on. For 6 nights i slept on a matress thats older than me i recon.

Dont let the photos fool you, rooms in this hotel are miniature.

Balcony is so small that it can fit only one person, and wifi is useless in the evening hours (20-24h).

Parking is overcrowded, parking spaces are too tight, many guests use two parking spaces so they can easly park out the next day.

Hotel itself is pretty clean, breakfast is good, and the staff (waitresses, cleaning ladies) are great, except the famous owner - Alex.

WHEN WE ARRIVED ALEX ASKED US TO PAY THE FULL AMMOUNT AND SO I DID, INCLUDING THE CITY TAX. ON THE LAST DAY WHEN I RETURNED THE KEYS HE ASKED ME TO PAY THE FULL AMMOUNT ONCE AGAIN WITH THE CARD OR CASH, AND AFTER I SAID I ALREADY DID, HE SAID THAT I STILL HAVE TO PAY THE CITY TAX. SINCE MY FAMILY WAS WAITING IN THE CAR I DIDNT WANTED TO ARGUE WITH THE THIEF, I GAVE HIM 14 EUROS MORE AND JUST TURNED AROUND AND WALKED OUT.
I HOPE YOU WILL GET RICH WITH THOSE 14 EUROS!!!

Would i return to Lignano again - definately, would i stay in this hotel - NEVER.

I DONT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AND ITS OWNER TO ANYONE!

PS. If any members need pictures of the double bills from this hotel that show how they double charge you, feel free to message me, i will be more than happy to send photos to you and discuss this holiday in hotel Alex.

PPS. I might be ridiculous, but at least i dont steal other peoples money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Gorazd J
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was an absolute gem of a find. Modern and clean, with really friendly and helpful staff. The choice at breakfast was excellent - especially the apricot croissants! Whilst located a little bit further out it was ideally located to get around the area and as I was there to cycle as well as watch my daughter in a football tournament the location was ideal. Will definitely look to stay again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank leerM7366PZ
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Lovely hotel, quietly situated. Very good breakfast offered with excellent coffee. The hotel staff are very hospitable- they deserve special mention and thanks. We appreciated the consistently available WIFI for our work and study.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We had an excellent time at hotel Alex. Alex, Marco and staff are brilliant, they would do anything to help. Food and drink in the hotel was excellent, rooms were modern and very clean. Hotel does an airport shuttle which we recommend and its excellent value. We will definitely be staying there again in the near future. Ideal for couples,families etc. 5 star for hotel alex.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank clare a
Reviewed 30 June 2017

8th night of Bike ride trip to Venice . Great welcome and room large . Air con was a bit pathetic . Owners very nice Break fast good choice . Receptionist in the morning was very helpful Very modern room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends