“Lovely food, great value”
Review of Foodshion Garden

Foodshion Garden
Price range: US$14 - US$69
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Foodshion Garden is a fully licensed Chinese & Thai restaurant and takeaway in Market Drayton. Previously known as the New Ambrosia, we are now under a new management team since October 2017.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

We went for a midweek treat and it was the buffet menu which was excellent value at £18.95, order as much as you want as often as you want. All the dishes were lovely, service was great too, will be back.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (146)

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Walk in, and they were happy to find us a table. The head of service ( sorry we didn't catch his name, but he previously lived in Southport) was the lovliest and friendliest chap. He engaged with everyone, chatting with such positivity and warmth. He had a great sense of humour and gently recounted how he learnt his trade from his master.
Such great service from all staff, and the food was lovely too, great portion sizes. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 21 December 2020

I Rang for a delivery , the man on the phone was really lovely and polite I just knew the food would be good. First impressions count right!
We ordered the banquet for 2, it arrived within the time he said it would and it was hot when we opened it. The starters were amazing the duck and pancakes were lovely.
By the time we ate the starters we were getting full But all dishes were very nice.
I’d recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

We regularly order from Foodshion, however I ordered a meal for myself & my husband as it was his birthday. Hour and and a half later, no food. I called, they said they were busy. So why not tell me that when I called to place the order? They then tell me it’s going to be another 1/2 hour.. by then we had gone past it & asked for it to be cancelled! I did dislike their payment methods when they stopped taking cards for deliveries. But maybe it’s that they over promise & Under deliver! Not the other way around like they say! When questioned they said it was people ordering & cards not going though & people having free food! Proper let down.. food is ok but only ok. Not fabulous. If you want a good Chinese go to the golden wok. Might have to pick it up but well worth it. From now on I will collect! Know your getting it at the time you want it.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020

Our first takeaway since lockdown and it was well worth the wait. Starters were excellent - perfect crispy duck - followed by delicious Mongolian pork. All beautifully presented and with delectable fresh vegetables. Couldn't recommend a restaurant more highly - streets ahead of anywhere else in the Market Drayton area!

Date of visit: October 2020