“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I went for dinner on my own. I was made to feel welcome and inconspicuous. The service was great and the food superb. The blueberry ravioli was amazing- I want the recipe!
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Best meal we had in Sondrio. Local ingredients including excellent beef from the Valtellina. And using blueberries - their cultivation being the proprietor's other business - when in season, including an unusual and very good blueberry-based craft beer.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Three nights in a row we were guests at Olmo. The restaurant has friendly staff, explaining the local food and wines and beers. A place one should go to when looking for a good restaurant in Sondrio!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Very nice location. Fast and good service with a smile. The daily menu is delicious, the house wine either. Worth to go back once in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My cousin and I stopped here for a work day lunch. We ordered off the Menu del giorno. It was 10 Euro. I had Zuppa d'orzo, Vitello tonnato and Carole all'olio. Now if you follow me you know I don't eat fish. If you read Italian you know Tonnato is Tuna Fish. I was confused by the use of vitello which usually implies beef, I thought it was small pieces of beef. No it was think cut tuna in a sauce. I ate it. It was that good. It didn't taste fishy nor did it smell fishy. Anyone who knows me knows the general rule, if you don't know what you are ordering don't, however if you order it, unless it makes you sick you eat it. In all circumstances you at least try it. I followed the rules, tried and and liked it. Something for an old dog. Enjoy

1  Thank Harry F