We were a group of 9 adults and 2 children. We had hired the whole house. We loved our stay. I have summarized the property in the following pros and cons.
1. Very helpful and very responsive owners. They will go a long way to make you feel at home and take care of each and every need. Problems, if any, are resolved soon.
2. Very spacious. For a cottage on the hills, the room sizes are really big.
3. Awesome views. You wake up to the view of hills which is amazing.
4. 24 hours caretaker. You have a caretaker at your beck and call 24 hours who is very friendly and does everything to make you feel comfortable and happy.
5. If you like home made food, you'll get that. You can even cook yourself if interested.
6. Property is maintained nicely. It was spic and span.
7. Specially good for big groups who can rent out the whole house.
1. The only con of this property is that it is uphill and you have to make a very steep climb to reach. Though the owners have procured a wheel chair now (we had to use it for our parents), but getting the wheel chair up again is a task.
Other than the steep climb, we were very happy with the accommodation and would definitely love to come back.
Nice comfortable stay, large spacious bedrooms with full Sun Light. Thòugh slight upwards walk but it gives wide view of hills. Fully operational kitchen. Like to recommend.