All reviews on stilts game drives organic garden stilt houses pugdundee safaris pre dinner filtered water naturalist driver communal table great naturalist stainless steel the cottages the general manager sloth bear great sightings meal times comfortable rooms
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed in this wonderful eco-friendly resort as part of my wildlife photography trip. They treated us royally, from the moment we entered in to the resort. Welcome drink itself spoke about all the good stuff you are going to relish. Very tastefully, aesthetically & eco-friendly way done Luxurious rooms. Beds are ultra clean & crisp. Bath rooms are maintained very fresh with all supplies from natural products. Abundant view of the the forest & birds from rooms is seen.
Food is excellent with right balance of spice & taste. Mango Icecream with coconut cream was awesome.
Staff is extraordinary & proactive, in terms of the service. In five days I didn't have to worry for anything. The General Manager & Chief Chef are very nice folks to talk to.
The safari team is highly knowledgeable about the park & tigers. That makes a huge difference!

Overall, they created a wonderful memory for me! Thanks a ton & wish you to be there again sometime in future.
Mahesh.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have very nice view .
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We had the best time ever at the King's Lodge. From the moment we arrived we were treated like family. Every single person who worked there was friendly and kind. The personality of the lodge was amazing and clean. We have traveled to many places and this has been by far one of our favorites! We also got a deep tissue massage that was awesome. The manager and Chef Vijaylaxmi were our favorite. We loved meal time and loved even more talking to them. Each meal was the best meal we have ever eaten.. by far the best Indian food in the world. The chef puts incredible care and detail into every dish and it does not go unnoticed. We can't wait to return! We will tell all of our friends and family of King's Lodge. We are blown away by this magical place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The moment you step in , one gets this food feeling about the place... they welcome you like royalty but give you space
The room I stayed in was spacious and the bathrooms are big (unlike hotels) . Everything provided like shampoo and conditioner are of natural kinda stuff. Towels are crisp and clean and the beds are very comfortable.
The most amazing part was in the mornings... cacophony of bird calls and twittering...it is amazing at the amount of birds I watched sitting on my balcony,the binoculars that I invested in was worth every penny ..
The hospitality needs special mention.. fantastic. I find that small places turn out to be better than any 5 star rated places. This place is 6 star based on different parameters...You are treated like royalty
I spent some time with the GM and Chef ..both very interesting folks and a pleasure was mine to have met them..Thank you for everything..
PS: The Mango Coconut Ice cream was delicious

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sunitfenn
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place neat clean simple with warm and courteous staff ever willing to assist you. Sporadic internet and phone connectivity- only BSNL works if it wills so - rather a blessing as it allows you to enjoy the space - lot of space to walk around with possibility to sight a variety of birds. Lovely food -from home grown garden -though of limited choice- I would say again it is a blessing as it is good for your health

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Arul S
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I am into the field of wildlife photography since last 9 years. I use to visit different National Parks and Sanctuaries for photography. Recently, I have visited Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve and stayed with Kings Lodge - Pugdundee Safaris for the first time for the duration of 4 Nights 5 Days. At the end of my stay i came to a conclusion that this is the best property i have stayed in last 9 years. Surroundings, atmosphere, service, staff, cottages, interior, cleanliness, food everything was just perfect. And, in house naturalists of the Kings Lodge are so knowledgable and experienced that not even a single moment in the forest can be missed from their eyes. They have complete information about the National Park. They are very good at identification of birds available inside the park. Also they are very much sharp to predict the moment of tiger in the forests. I can only say, if someone want to enjoy the peace and beauty of nature, then Kings Lodges Bandhavgarh is the only place to make your visit memorable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends