PALOMA Foresta Resort & Spa
  • Beachfront
US$157
US$152
US$338
Crystal Flora Beach Resort(Beldibi)
US$174
Grand Ring(Beldibi)
US$215
US$409
2,920 results
All reviewssunset barirish barseasons restauranta la carte restaurantsbooking systemturkeymain restaurantrenaissance hotelgarden roomcat housevilla poolsanta feadult poollotus restaurantmehmet alianimation teamjunior suite
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have recently visited paloma foresta resort and spa and I can honestly say I had one of the most amazing holidays I have ever experienced in Turkey.

Having been to Turkey 15+ times now and having gone to sister hotels, I can honestly say I have never met such friendly and welcoming staff. They work so hard all the time and nothing was ever too much. In particular, I would like to say a huge thank you to Mehmet ( one of the animation team ) for always making the evening entertainment fun. Due to me arriving just before peak season entertainment was held in the Shamrock, and Irish bar located in the lobby. He would spend hours socialising and making everyone feel welcome regardless of age. I can honestly say the family holiday would not have been the same without him.
Also a huge thank you to kamil and inanç who were so friendly and polite.

The hotel is of the highest standard’s in all areas, from food cleanliness. I could not fault it at all!!

Coming from a large family of 10 we are looking to return back in Easter next year and this is mainly due to how welcoming and comfortable we felt during our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank angel509
RenaissanceAntalya, Guest Relations Manager at PALOMA Foresta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear angel509,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to turkey with my family in April 2018 to escape from the bad weather in Germany! :D

It was a great week in the ‘PALOMA Foresta Resort & Spa’ hotel.
The hotel has a beautiful garden and pool area.
Everything was tidy and the atmosphere was very relaxing.
All the employees were friendly and polite.

Especially a huge thank you to the animation team – guys you do a great job!
Memet, the animateur, is amazing to the kids and they love him - the child care is very professional. He is reliable, kind and communicative! You do amazing and you can see he loves his job – keep going :)

Thanks’ for making this holiday unforgettable!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alina T

Dear Alina T,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All those time spend at Paloma in beldibi was just incredible
And the monitor Mehmet Ali he’s one of the best that I have ever seen handsome really nice person and helpful
Thanks Paloma beldibi for this incredible honeymoon experience

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Halil A,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the Foresta resort and spa last July. Everything was amazing. The junior suite was a treat and so well worth the money.
I wanted to say how good the animation team was epecially Mali getting everyone involved to play darts was so much fun and meeting people of all different nationalities. Food was good, drinks amazing and was one of the best holidays we have had. We plan to return this summer.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear achestney,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel and really nice location. All the staff are so nice and welcoming, mehmet one of the entertainment crew, was very good at organising activities and overall I really enjoyed my experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family