This was my home for one month whilst I was on placement in a nearby hospital. I had a great time and immediately felt comfortable after being shown around the apartment and introduced to all the facilities by Dencel. It was my first time in Cape Town (coming from the UK) and I have never been looked after better. My apartment was cleaned regularly by the equally wonderful Richard. I didn't expect this, so was pleasantly surprised by the attention to detail.
Beautiful apartment- the photo's don't give it enough justice!
- I took an Uber everywhere as it is cheap to get around Cape Town from this location.
- There was a Spar supermarket, cafes (Ecco & The Creamery), Explosive Functional Fitness (a gym that I used during my short stay) nearby! All brilliant.
- Shower and bathroom facilities- Great! Towels, toilet roll etc provided.
- Kitchen & Dining Area- fully stocked and perfect for entertaining!
- Living Room- comfortable seating and perfect for visitors.
- Internet access & garage access- brilliant.
All in all, everything was perfect! I can't complain. Thankyou :)
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|