All reviews next year plenty of sunbeds lovely family great holiday min walk good size away from the road pool area great friends couples and families couldn't do enough no matter what time of day air conditioning local supermarket home from home fantastic hotel feel so welcome
Reviewed 25 September 2018

This was our 1st visit to Corfu. We chose Hotel Damia mainly because of the excellent reviews and we weren’t disappointed. Damia was lovely, I hurt my back (through no fault of the hotel) and she was amazing, she helped me out with medication etc. We were very sad to leave but we will definitely be returning again in the near future.

Room tip: All rooms have pool views
1  Thank Chele45
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Yet another fabulous holiday at Damia, from the day we arrived to the day we left it was great, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Her Greek night was the best and other nights we had by the bar, couldn’t fault it, we be back next year for holiday no6 here

1  Thank Tracy G
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This was our 2nd visit to Sidari (went in 2012). We wne to celebrate my 50th birthday end of August. I chose Damia's based purely on the reviews and what a great choice that turned out to be. The apartments are very well kept (Room 201 ground level) and every room has a pool view and a nice sized balcony with a table and seats. Shower is hot every time you use it regardless of the time of day. The pool area is simply immaculate, every sunbed is in good condition and there are always enough.
Panos, Johhny and Nikolas are great guys. Damia is just lovely, really friendly and helpful. I know We will keep in touch. The location is a around a 20 min walk down to the start of the main shops/strip. A really good supermarket is literally a 3 minute walk around the corner.
So, If and when I go back to Sidari would I stay here again?
Yes, 100%, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.
I cant wait to go back and stay there again.
Thank you for looking after us all Damia. x

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Andymanuk
damiahotel, Owner at Damia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel very welcoming. Staff are lovely best holiday I have had. I am going back there next year couldn't ask for a better place is was wonderful I didn't won't to come bacm home I am going to miss everyone x

1  Thank emmaxlxlx
damiahotel, Owner at Damia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Τhank you Emma ....we miss you too

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Damias Hotel is honestly an amazing family run hotel
I wish we never left!

Damia and her staff are honestly the most nicest people ever and her son Luke was super helpful the are the best team we have ever met every single one of them and zuzu is the cutest little mascot!!

It’s extremely spacious in the rooms the cleaners are honestly great at their jobs and deserve a lot or praise they were so kind and helpful and always said hello to us.

the pool is massive! It’s honestly a stunning place
15-20 min walk to the town which is great as you don’t want to be too close to it! Taxi was only €5 so it’s proper handy!

We kept robbing zuzu and sneaking her into our room for a little cuddle she was the best little doggy and she’s so well trained and adorable!

If we ever come back to Corfu we would 1000% come here. It’s good for couples and family’s and it was so relaxing.

Thankyou to all you made our stay so enjoyable!

Love Megan and Luke