Royal Harbour Resort(Thornbury)(Great Value!)
US$129
Travelocity
US$257
US$183
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Meaford Motel & Restaurant(Meaford)(Great Value!)
US$86
Blue Mountain Inn(Blue Mountains)
US$179
  • Pool
Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain(Blue Mountains)(Great Value!)
US$324
  • Restaurant
US$132
US$122
US$114
TripAdvisor
All reviewsscandinave spabreakfast was deliciousspa packageb bslocal attractionsa nice bottle of winebeaver valleyenjoyable stayan amazing hostrooms are cleancollingwood areageorgian baytwo nightsthe kitchenjocelynheathcotesuite
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Jocelyn is an amazing host. I was looking for an escape from the city and I am so grateful I found Heathcote Haven B&B. Her attention to detail made my trip fabulous. Her recommendations for dinner and what to do while in the area were perfect. The delicious breakfast was served in a an area of the house that overlooked the mountains, it took my breath away. I can't wait to go back in the Fall!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Jocelyn is an amazing host! Her place is very well maintained, sparkling clean and peaceful. Our king size bed was very comfortable! We purchased a Spa package that puts you on the guaranteed entry wait list. BottLe of wine was a nice touch from Jocelyn. I would definitely recommend Heathcote Haven B&B!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

My partner and I stayed with Jocelyn for two nights over March break and we could not have been more impressed. Her home is beautifully decorated and immaculate, our room was absolutely gorgeous with a super comfortable king bed and modern en suite with soaker tub, and the breakfasts were delicious. Jocelyn is an amazing host; she is extremely warm and welcoming, she made sure we had VIP passes for our spa day, and recommended an amazing massage place when the spa was booked up. Jocelyn also gave us excellent tips on where to eat in town. I will recommend Heathcote Haven to everyone looking for a B & B in Blue Mountain. Amazing!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We planned a relaxing getaway to Blue Mountain and came across Heathcote Haven on the internet, I found this stone house beautiful and charming, and like it only offers 2 suites. Even more impressive was the host Jocelyn personally answer the telephone, she was warm, informative and very helpful. The booking process went smoothly, she acknowledged our gluten sensitive dietary concern with ease and even offered our choice of wine in the room. The stay at Heathcote Haven turned out to be the best part of our trip. The rooms were immaculate, luxuriously decorated which showed signs of meticulous planning, 'the bathroom amenities were spot on' commented by my girlfriend. The views from our windows and the stillness of day made us feel like being in parts of countryside England. Our breakfast was delicious, coffee was good to the last drop and the sunroom filled with travel photos and art made for a perfect experience. Our host Jocelyn was wonderful, she was truly accommodating, kind and always wears a smile, we were impressed by her personality and experience and felt at home. We left with an excellent memory, made a friend and will definitely return. All of the great comments here are true, but Heathcote Haven needs to be experienced, this place sets the standard to other B&Bs to strive for. Thank you for making our stay this weekend a sweet and lasting memory.

Room Tip: Both suites are on the second level by staircase, both immaculate.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rolleeToronto
Jocelyn H, Owner at Heathcote Haven Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

I have no words. Your review truly touched me. It was a pleasure having you and your girlfriend stay and I look forward to our paths crossing in the future.
Kind Regards
Jocelyn

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Quaint, cute and comfortable. This home has it all! My sister and I went for an overnight getaway and we chose the Collingwood area due to a magnificent spa located in town. Heathcote Haven is where we landed! A simple phone call to check availability wound up being a reservation for this B&B.
This property is stunning! A century old farmhouse with all the original farm charm has been made into this bed and breakfast. We had the Westwind Suite.
The Westwind Suite has its own living, bathroom and bedroom with a huge comfy bed. The suite was immaculately clean. Not a dust bunny to be found anywhere.
Jocelyn, thehostess of the establishment was also charming. She knows exactly how to run this B&B and has a sweet personality which adds charm and enhances your stay. Jocelyn is very knowledgeable about the area and suggested The Dam Bar as a dining option for dinner. We went and it lived up to Jocelyn's accolades!
We had a wonderful night at Heathcote Haven chatting with no interruptions and we checked out the satellite television which worked very well.
In the morning, there was a delicious breakfast prepared in the kitchen by our host Jocelyn. What is of special note is the Raspberry Jam and Ketchup were all homemade by our host. What a memorable stay! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cammie10
Jocelyn H, Owner at Heathcote Haven Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

It was a pleasure having you both stay. Thank you for your kind words. I hope to see you both again in the future!