“misleading and miserable”
Review of Raw Planet

Raw Planet
Ranked #66 of 79 Restaurants in Paraparaumu
Reviewed 26 April 2021

went to buy a real fruit vegan ice cream... very disappointing... the male owner served us - we asked for a berry ice cream in a paper cup - not the cone - we ordered a small one. It was 99 % coconut ice cream and about three frozen berries to give it some colour - not what I call a ' fruit ice cream' - very misleading! and the cup was also only half full!.. and when I pointed it out to owner he says ' oh well you only wanted a baby cup' - so he knew and was being spiteful for us not ordering a larger one.... I was shocked at the attitude and won't be going back. not a pleasant experience.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I ordered a 5500 angel juicer on the 31st Jan. I stressed the time frame I was working with as I work up in the islands and need to take it with me. Anne assured me the delivery would be made in 10-12 days which was great that worked for me. After 3 weeks time was getting tight so I sent an email to Anne to ask what was happening with the juicer she informed me they had sold my juicer to another customer but said they ordered another one for me and assured me I’d have it. I understand the customer was sick but you never asked me why I would happen to buy a two thousand dollar juicer? Maybe I’m a bit sick too and need one, not too many people spend two thousand dollars on a juicer for no reason.

After 4 weeks I politely asked for my $2085 dollars back as I was heading back to work and didn’t want to pay the 40% duty tax Fiji impose on anything entering the country by mail. It’s now 5 weeks and I have still not received my refund, nor would Michael respond to my calls or emails until today. I’m so disappointed a company that promotes health and well-being is willing to cause their customers so much grief and stress? This is definitely not helping me recover. I’m so devastated. I need the money so I can get me wife to buy one in Australia before she comes back here with me. Please just give me my money back so I can move on. The last thing I need now is to have to deal with the disputes tribunal and waste more money but more importantly time.

When i bought the juicer i stressed id had to wait so long from Angel Australia for the fruit attachment i thought id spend a bit more and buy the actual juicer through you thinking New Zealand companies are (usually) very trustworthy and efficient. At least Angel Australia delivered the goods, it wasn't their fault customs held the order.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank HeliHay
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I love that this place serves organic food. Have had a smoothie before that was delicious.
This time l had a real fruit ice cream. I chose frozen yoghurt and selected raspberry and plum fom the list of fruits to add ( you can have up to 3). It gets put in a machine, blended and put in a cone or cup.
My ice cream was so soft it was almost runny and full of tiny ice particles so it wasnt creamy either. It didnt look good and melted really quickly.
It did taste awesome though so I dont know what the issue was with the quality but it has put me off. I'll stick to smoothies in future.
They have a huge supply of raw and organic foods to sell too.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2015

I have discovered Raw Planet on my visit to Paraparaumu Beach. What a refreshing idea of serving organic juices, smoothies and other healthy items.
I have now tried two different flavours of smoothies and both were excellent. My guess is they will be very busy during summer.

Date of visit: June 2015