“Wonderful Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2024 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner with friends at this restaurant, which is one other favourites. The menu has a great selection of courses for entree and main. The food was very good and the servings were ample. We didn’t have room for dessert. The staff were friendly and efficient. We left feeling satisfied.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 9 November 2022

The manager refused to adjust a meal for my "sugar-free" requirements. I am almost PRE-DIABETIC and asked that the sweet sauce not be added to my "Cashew Nut" meal. The manager refused my order and suggested that I order a different meal on the menu. This other meal had the same vegetables, the same meat, but if I wanted the cashews I had to pay $8 extra... this is instead of taking my initial order (with vegetables, meat and cashews), without the sweet sauce.

The manager's reason was that previous customers had asked for changes to meals, and then complained that the meals did not taste the same, and manager/owner/chef decided not to allow any changes. I tried to explain that I needed the meal to taste different, and that all I wanted was vegetables, meat and cashews, but eventually I had to walk out without any food.

I apologise to the staff for the commotion. They looked quite stressed. So was I -- stressed and hungry.

Date of visit: November 2022
Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

The food the service the location are all just magical. I can’t believe that’s it’s taken us so long to come here. We will be back

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 5 April 2022 via mobile

The food and service were absolutly amazing, we went back again the next night to try some other dishes. The portion sizes for entrees was a little on the large size for me, but they are only too happy to put in a container for you to takeaway. The flavours were amazing, this place is definitely on our top 3 of Thai restaurants. We can't wait to come back again. The young staff were very focused on customer service and did a great job.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 13 March 2022

The food was good (stir fried crispy pork) very flavorsome and pork was generous.
Service was average,
1) asked if we were ready for drinks, we weren't he said he would be back in 2 mins, didn't return to take drinks order.
2) had to ask for water top up
As we dined early in the evening only a couple of other diners in so wait staff were not busy.
Shame the service doesn't compliment the wonderful food.

Date of visit: March 2022