Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
RachieEvo
Auckland Central, New Zealand

Great place to stay especially with Dogs

Review of Rosetown Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Apr 2023via mobile
Just Perfect!
Great location, easy to find and close (walking distance) to shops
Dogs had a great time staying too
Wifi connections was strong - didn’t pop in & out, quiet place, parking right outside your unit
Would definitely recommend A+
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Te Awamutu Rose Gardens, a short 3 minute drive will get you to our towns famous rose gardens and playground area.
Get rewarded with One Key
      • ZenHotels.com
        $162
      • Booking.com
      Free parking
      Contact accommodation for availability.
      22.8 km from Rosetown Motel
      25.1 km from Rosetown Motel
      View more hotels in Te Awamutu
      All reviews main road motel hosts unit truck
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

Last minute decision, I had no idea on where to stay as I was on my own . Very comfortable, clean and tidy . Just me , myself and I. I was down the back right hand side . Room 7 is the one to get . Would definitely stay again.

I just drove in to see if they had space . Nothing was a problem.

Date of stay: September 2022
      Trip type: Travelled with family
      Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed overnight on our way to Taranaki. This motel is on a main road so was noisy throughout the night with trucks and being an older building isn’t double glazed. However it was clean and comfortable, reasonably priced and the hosts were helpful and charming.

Date of stay: May 2022
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Four of us stayed for three nights in a two bedroom unit at this motel. While not super fancy, it was spacious, clean, had comfy beds, was warm and had a really well appointed kitchen. It was appropriately priced and was a good deal. The hosts were very friendly and it was easy to book. I will stay there again. Thank you

Date of stay: June 2021
      Trip type: Travelled with family
      Reviewed 9 June 2020

The four of us had more than enough room in the large 2 bedroom unit. The unit was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. The heat pump kept the whole unit warm. The car parking out the front of the unit was a squeeze at times.

Room tip: There was a lot of noise from the road so ask for a room near back of property if you are a light sleeper
      Date of stay: May 2020
      2  Thank stewari1
      Reviewed 6 August 2019

What a lovely surprise. I thought I was booking into a budget motel and had low expectations, but they were exceeded the moment I arrived. The staff member/owner was polite, friendly, informative and willing to please. The unit was clean and bright, with up to date decor and plenty of space. The bathroom area although older was spotless and I was told that there is a slow rollout of refurbishment throughout the motel happening. This was obviously already apparent in my unit, as the kitchen was brilliant, and every possible thing you could need was provided. The unit was warm and inviting, the beds comfortable and setting quiet. Top that up with free wifi, and you're set for a great stay! I would have no hesitation in recommending this motel.

Date of stay: August 2019