“Fantastic breakfast ”
Review of O-Del-Emz

O-Del-Emz
Ranked #3 of 14 Quick Bites in Matamata
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Seven of us had a fantastic breakfast here. The full cooked was a show stopper and the muesli with fruit was very nice too. Would recommend highly and live to checkout some of the other items on the menu next time!

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a reviewReviews (131)

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I ordered their Lambs Fry and bacon dish served with bread and potatoes.
It came as a soup with spoon and was so salty was unable to be eaten.
The bread when picked up flopped and broke.
Previously when I have eaten there it was presented on a plate with the lambs fry a good size and a gravy to go with it - very delicious. And the brioche bread toasted and really nice to eat.
But this time it was served in a bowl as a soup? And the brioche so floppy to hold?
I was so disappointed as I have always recommended this cafe to others when they ask where to eat.
The owner did not make an effort to come and see me after I made known my concern about the food.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My place to go for coffee in Matamata. Awesome staff, always friendly and a must visit. Food cabinet is always well presented with delicious selection of food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Excellent lunch, served promptly and fresh. The lettuce crunched, the bread soft and still warm. The coffee passed the test by a fussy coffee snob! Very good range and served by smiling staff.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Quick breakfast stop on our next lord of the rings adventure. Service from their friendly staff excellent. Wifi here was good could Skype back home to Aus while enjoying the awesome bacon and eggs all fresh produce used. Definitely a winner in my eyes.

"I think I am quite ready for another adventure".

Date of visit: October 2017