All reviews the owner caffe sicilia one night nearby cafe very nice stay croissants included breakfast baroque buildings small apartment sized bedroom cup of coffee few stairs lemon tree a unesco world heritage site next morning a great place to stay grazie mille
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay and made to feel very comfortable by the legend Massimo who was very attentive and went that extra mile to make our stay spectacular, the views and surroundings was picturesque and would recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
massimo b, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Good morning my dear Guests and now friends, it was a real pleasure to make your acquaintance and make you appreciate the places and typical dishes of our area, know the history and the origins of Scicli that remained in the heart, I hope to see you again soon, thanks again heartily, a hug from me, Massimo.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Was very pleased by the hospitality and service given. Room was spotless and from the minute I booked, Massimo made contact via what's app and made sure that all our needs were catered to. Would definitely reccommend this to anyone staying in Scicli

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good morning guys, thank you very much for your testimony, happy that the stay at the Bed & Breakfast "Scicli" was to your liking, a warm affectionate greeting on my part,Massimo.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We stayed two nights at Scicli B & B in May 2018. Massimo was very helpful, met us in the square to show us where to park. The accommodation was very comfortable and clean and well appointed. There was a kitchen which we didn’t use but it was well stocked with requirements. We enjoyed the shared courtyard and BBQ area. Massimo gave us some good recommendations for sight seeing. Breakfast was included, a short stroll to the cafe Scicli on the square. Delicious food and great coffee. Thanks Massimo.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
massimo b, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Guests and now friends of Bed & Breakfast "Scicli" and Massimo, the undersigned, I try to always be useful for any advice on places to visit and places to go to try our good local Sicilian cuisine, the barbecue outside the rooms, in the courtyard, is at the complete disposal of my guests, if they want to make fresh roasted fish, perhaps bought directly from boats early in the morning at the port of Sampieri, or meat, I thank you for your true and sincere testimony , it was nice to meet you, you were wonderful guests, sunny and very available too, I hope to see you soon in Scicli, a warm hug from me, Massimo.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The unit is tucked on a quiet street just minutes away from/behind the town centre... everything: f & B, supermarket, attractions, tourism info office... all are within 7/8 minutes stroll... The unit I had (1 bedroom) is super clean, brand new... fully equipped with everything one can think of... Truly a home away from home.... It is a place for relaxation rather than a one night stop... I should hv stayed there two, three nights minimum as Scicli simply has a lot to offer....Massimo has wealth of information on how to enjoy his City and Sicily in depth... Again a Big Thank you Massimo!

Room tip: Pls contact the amicable owner Massimo for excellent advice based on your specific needs of a vacation in Scicli....
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
massimo b, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Mr. Lee good morning, thank you for your testimony regarding your stay at the Bed & Breakfast "Scicli", just as you said you can stay in Scicli for several days and then visit the nearby Ragusa Ibla, Modica, Castello di Donnafugata, Noto etc ...., the appearance soon to be able to better appreciate our places, is always welcome in our beautiful village, thanks again heartily, a hug from me, Massimo.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Unfortunately I only had one night in Scicli, but Massimo made it a very pleasant and easy experience, from meeting me on the plaza and showing me where I could park, to taking me to his local garage the next morning to get a fault on my car fixed (some of the roads in Sicily aren't the smoothest). 10 minutes and €5 later and I was on my way! The small apartment was very comfortable and it was nice to meet Massimo at the cafe where you have the included breakfast. Incidentally the croissants there are delicious - not run-of-the-mill.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
massimo b, Proprietario at B&B Scicli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Charles good morning, it was a real pleasure to have been able to help you repair your car, the morning of your departure, I am always available for any need may have my guests, day and night are always available, thanks again for your testimony, I hope to see you soon in Scicli, now you know you have a friend in this beautiful village of Sicilian baroque, see you soon, a hug, Massimo.