Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sharon s
Maroochydore, Australia

Relaxed and friendly atmosphere

Review of Le Vasa Resort
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jun 2024
I didn't want to leave. Sure it's a little run down but the people, food and relaxed atmosphere make up for it. It's close to the attractions, airport and the ferry. 80 tala to get to Apia. Loved hearing the singing from the church on Sunday. This trip we we to the Robert Louis Stevenson museum, Apia. Worth a visit.
Date of stay: April 2024
32.6 km from Le Vasa Resort
Pool
73.1 km from Le Vasa Resort
View more hotels in Cape Fatuosofia
All reviews fish close to the airport games room garden room ferry terminal waters edge great pool happy hour paddle boards wild tour samoa fale lagoon resort island wharf apia
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2024

I stayed in Fale #1 for 3 nights and I absolutely LOVED my stay - wish I was able to stay longer. The room was clean and had everything I needed. The food is AMAZING, and there was a great range of options. The staff were really lovely - they noticed I was travelling alone, remembered and addressed me by name every time I was at the restaurant, and always made sure I had everything I needed.
The views out over the ocean are so beautiful, and there are a lot of great spots to sit and relax. The pool is lovely, and the availability of kayaks etc. is great. Great sunrise and sunset views.
I would love to book this again if I'm ever lucky enough to visit Samoa in future.
Follow me on instagram - steph_rj for more photos :)

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Steph J
Reviewed 4 May 2024

We stayed at fale #9. Beautiful views out to the sea. The room was spacious and very clean.
The staff were so friendly and very accommodating.
Front staff were very efficient. If you don't want to stay in town this is the place to go to. will definitely come here again.

Room tip: Stock up on snacks and drinks as it's a distance to Apia town centre. Concrete is very slippery during rainy season
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Leilua6
Reviewed 15 April 2024 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here one night before we could ferry to Savai'i. Location wise this is great as it's close to the airport as well as the ferry and priced okay for a very short stay. Beautiful view of the water as well, great pool and places to relax outside.
Our room and service experience was disappointing however. We stayed in a lagoon view bungalow for 2, this has a detached bathroom - which would be fine except it isn't mentioned that this is "shared". Would suggest this is updated on website to manage other guests expectations as this was a surprise for us.
Secondly the shower didn't actually turn on at all, we couldn't use it and after asking about this 3 x times we gave up. The light bulb in the toilet needed replacing again, this was fine for the day but not at night where we used phone lights instead... we were told upon leaving they were waiting for maintenance.
We were lucky this was a single night stay. With some more love this would be a great place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Erin J
Reviewed 18 March 2024

A group of 5 of us stayed at Le Vasa on our way back to NZ after a fishing trip in American Samoa. it was the perfect end to a holiday and a great chance to unwind in paradise. The staff were great, the facilities were great and the rooms were great. i would highly recommend it

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Patrick W
Le VasaResort, General Manager at Le Vasa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2024

Wow! So Great, Big Fa'a fetai lava for being part of the Le Vasa family, thank you for recommending our resort.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

I had the pleasure of stay 2 months and half in "Le Vasa Resort". I enjoyed every moment of this time. If you are looking for a real Samoan experience this is the right place. The staff is very friendly, kind and available to help you with whatever needs you could have. The rooms are clean and tidy. Plus on top of that, in a very relaxed atmosphere there is a nice restaurant with fresh and well done food close to a great pool. I highly recommended for your holiday!

Date of stay: November 2023