All reviews island port mediterranean ferry stairs bed
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I was at the island for a few days of business meetings, it was amazing. Best views, drinks are fantastic and boat rides were quite an experience. I Plan to go back with family next time.

PS: Weather has to be good.

Room tip: Water front rooms are best.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Possibly one of the most exciting locations in the Mediterranean. Simply lovely, exquisite accommodations... only problem might be the long walk from the pier to the hotel.there is a golf cart service that is worth asking for if you have heavy luggage and...a side road that provides ramp access... unfortunately we discovered these treats after carrying 2 heavy suitcases on few ramps of stairs after a very long walk from the pier

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank patrigiulia
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I was there for 3 nights with my son (24y) and my daughter (13y). The Hotel looked very nice on the VeryChic online brochure and the reviews were good but to start with we had no one waiting for us on the Ile side of the ferry upon our arrival meaning....we had to walk nearly 500mt with our luggage at night to the Hotel and go up the 20 stairs or so from the side walk till the Hotel entrance...was not a very good start at all.....regarding the bedroom it self it was a nice area and facing the marina...but no minibar or water offering ....very minimal I would say. The breakfast was ok....but sometimes the food and drinks replacement were too slow specially during weekend when the Hotel was more busy....in the overall the Ile is very nice but the Hotel was behind our expectations specially if we consider the cost which was not cheap...speacialy given the fact it is on a difficult access area with very few offer.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located on Iles des Embiez and you must take a ferry to reach it. I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean, the view from the balcony is nice and the food exquisite. The reception staff is friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

The hotel room is fine, perhaps a bit plain- but clean and functional. A visit to Embiez is all about being outdoors for the the views, beaches and walks through nature. We had a very good meal at Le Garlaban restaurant; not to be missed.

Date of stay: September 2016