All reviews flight path ark bar superior room garden bungalow sand paths koh samui mango pool restaurant the main road basic room night life late at night egg station stayed here for nights buffet breakfast noise massage
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Where to start? First off this hotel is not far from the airport and right on the beach. It is also practically next to ARK BAR from the beach! This hotel is right on the main strip, opposite HOOTERS, which by the way we never went to as it is very expensive. The lobby of this hotel is beautiful and this hotel has 2 pools. We didn't use either. Why use the pool when you got the beach right there. I have to say, we were a group of 4 and had booked 2 rooms and upon arrival, we were told we had 1 upgraded room and 1 regular, the hotel was operating at 40% capacity from what the hotel staff told us, I believe they did this so we would upgrade the second room and pay the difference, We did upgrade after taking a look at the rooms. I am not sure if this was intentional but if it was, its a great way to upsell. Our rooms included breakfast and the spread was always delicious. Lot's of variety of food for breakfast and if you ate a late breakfast, I am sure you could skip lunch. This hotel is right next to Soi Green Mango which is the street with all the beer bars, go go bars and Green Mango Nightclub. Beware the Green Mango Club does not get busy until around 12:30-1am after the beer bars empty out, the patrons filter themselves to the Green Mango, from here, they end up going to another bar down the street. We always felt safe and never in danger. They have guards posted all over this resort. At the main entrance, the beach and 2 guards on either side of the main area of rooms. I saw one guard asking a girl some dude brought back for her ID. I am guessing this is to make sure the guest is safe. The rooms were clean and had a operational safe, the AC was nice and cold, the rooms require a key to be placed in the slot for all the lights and AC to work which is nice but the plastic portion attached to the key is very, very bulky and they only give you 1 key! This was a pain in the butt. You would think that a nice hotel like this would move to key cards and not actual keys, the doors didn't stay shut so you had to turn the lock and lock the door to keep it from opening up. Overall this hotel was great and in the perfect spot, the beach was beautiful and clean, no issues at all. BTW if you are looking for a barber, go to 2-Meters and ask for PLOY she will give you the freshest fade...EVER!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Bhavikworldtraveller
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Chaweng Garden Beach resort for eight nights and the place is just stunning. Situated in the heart of the main Chaweng strip the hotel is ideally located for the bustling nightlife - and the golden sandy beach with its turquoise waters is right on your doorstep.
Two things worth noting. Firstly, because the hotel is nestled among beautifully-maintained traditional gardens the place and rooms are prone to mosquitos, so I suggest you bring some repellent with you if you don’t want to be eaten alive.
Secondly, like most hotels on the north of the island, the Chaweng Garden Resort is in close proximity to the small airport and you will find low-flying aircraft arriving and departing from early morning to late in the evening each day. I have to say though, it didn’t bother me in the slightest.
Overall, it’s an amazing place and has some of the friendliest staff I have met on my travels. Had an amazing time and I will be back to Koh Samui and Chaweng Gardens again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was my third time in Chaweng and my first time staying at the Chaweng Garden Beach Resort. The whole experience was brilliant from start to finish. The rooms although basic were clean and well presented, however I would recommend you stay in one of the superior rooms near the pool. The staff all over the resort were always friendly and helpful especially the ladies on reception who were always accommodating whatever the request. You always got a smile from the guard at the front gate. I would highly recommend this resort to both couples and families.

Room Tip: Superior Room near the pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this resort after reading reviews on TripAdvisor and yes it didn't disappoint us.. beautiful resort wid so much greenery around and a superb beach on the backside(Chaweng).
Multiple restaurants in the same lane to try out for all different cuisines and a full happening party place...but on the other side the resort is quite calm and beautiful,so one can experience both. Breakfast is good though less options for vegetarian.

The staff is very supportive and welcoming.we enjoyed our stay here and the ambience.
The famous ArkBeach Bar is just the neighbour to go for a drink and music at night on the beach.

Only the wifi is challenge as it asks u to login multiple times in a day, rest everything is wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sushma s
Reviewed 16 June 2018

First time in Thailand for a family get together. We had the spa villa and it was excellent, very clean lovely staff and enjoyed the pool , bar and both restaurants. Would highly recommend this place as best on the beach

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family