See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We came to attend a wedding. Discovered a quiet peaceful Port in the northern part of Sardinia. We were before the summer crowds so we pretty much had the place to ourselves - early June. Several restaurants in the port - one had breakfast for the hotel guest. Rooms are sparsely furnished but they have anything you need. We asked for an Iron and got it plus the ironing board the next day.

No Ice here.

Road is above Hotel with many steps to walk to get to the check in down on Port so don't pack alot.

Room tip: Ask for view of the Port
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Nice rooms, though not very cosy. Strangely set out, in that people wander across your "terrace" on the way to other rooms, so you don't really get much privacy unless you close your doors and curtains, though some rooms are better than other in this respect. Average breakfast for the price. Really bad parking situation, you may look round for a long time at peak hours. Great location if you need to be in Portisco, which I did, but I would have been disappointed if this hotel was my entire holiday, as there isn't a great deal of interest nearby.

Room tip: Ask for one at the end of a path if you don't want to be constantly disturbed
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Basic room and facilities, but a lovely location, right on the port. Staff were very friendly. Continental breakfast buffet was decent, but would have benefited from fresh bread. Rate in keeping with expensive area, but if work hadn't been paying for it I would have been disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2014

I arrived at about 22.00 hrs, a bit later than expected due to flight delays, however, I had indicated that I would arrive between 21.00 and 22.00 - perhaps they could have said that reception closes at 20.00! A phone call and someone appeared, they were quite friendly and took me to a ground floor room. No mini bar no facility for tea/coffee, by that time I thought it a bit late to go to one of the busy restaurants for a simple drink.

Room has air conditioning but it was not too hot so I left the glass doors open, louvred doors closed, a/c off. Nodded off, very comfortable. At 04.00 I was rudely awoken by a sound like someone having a powerful shower in my bedroom. It was the sprinkler system outside that ran for 30 mins.

A basic breakfast and compulsory check out by 10.00. Had 8 hours to kill until charter started. Left bags at reception (locked a lot of the time!). No wi fi in room but outside reception quite good (OK for FaceTime). Sat there and surfed, had lunch etc.

No wi fi, no mini bar, no coffee tea in room; 10.00 check out.

OK but basic. If I had to do it again I would overnight in Olbia and travel to Portisco in the afternoon.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The hotel is located in a cozy marina that has a reasonable selection of good restaurants and small shops. From staff we had a chance to talk with the employee the reception and the person serving breakfast - they were very friendly and accommodating.
The room has air conditioning, quiet and cool at night. There is also a TV, a safe and a spacious wardrobe. The room was clean, comfortable bed. The window small, hearing, however, the door glass, and with open shutters overlooks the Bay. Before entering a spacious terrace with sun beds, which, however, is a public area.
We have booked the hotel due to the fact that arrived early in the morning and wanted to relax before our sailing yacht. It so happened that we went in around 9 a.m. and left at 9 am the next day, however, we took a charge for 2 days.
Both externally and inside the hotel is very modest. The room had no refrigerator and mini-bar, which is especially important in the summer. The hotel does not have its own beach. Very poor breakfast: muffins, croissants, jam, one kind of cheese and ham.
It is obvious that the purpose of the hotel is not a long rest, but overnight for lowly sailors.

Date of stay: August 2014