“Quad Biking and Clay shooting”
Review of Catton Hall

Catton Hall
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Frodsham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Set in over 200 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside, Catton Hall is the North-West's Premier Outdoor Activity Venue! Try your hand at various country sports and adrenaline activities which are sure to leave you feeling totally exhilarated. Now come along and learn something new whilst having serious fun along the way!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing time today at Catton Hall, the quad biking 9 mile trail has to be one of the best things I have done. So much fun and a fantastic guide who guided us around all types of terrain, from sliding around woodland to open fields and hills to full throttle the quads. I would highly recommend everybody give this a try if you haven't already. After some lunch in the main building we spent the afternoon clay shooting. Truly a memorable day.

Thank you to all the staff today, will be back soon.

All reviews
"paint balling"
"money well spent"
"clay pigeons"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been shooting here for a few years now and never even thought to have a go on the bikes but was given the opportunity by a friend and I've got to say it's one of the best things I've ever done we went on the 9 mile track and is consisted of big hills , puddles , muddy forests and wide open fields were you can really open them up the quad bikes are very good quality rev and go style so very easy to operate rear wheel drive (250 / 350 ) restricted to 125 I'm 18 stone and they pulled me with ease even up the muddy hills and reached a top speed of 55kph ( about 35mph ) on the flats our instructor was very competent with his observations regarding ability and put us in such order and made sure never to let people fall behind definitely having another go

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Surprise birthday present from the Mrs clay pigeon shooting at catton hall.What a great set up lovely surroundings warm welcome .My freind and i never been clay pigeon shooting before so we were both a little aprehensive before hand no need to worry though our instructor Barry could not have been any more helpfull or encouraging to all six people who were in the group.Would definatly be interested in going back and would recommend to anybody thinking of having a try or maybe a stag or hen.

Once again big thumbs up to Barry for Saturday 14/4/18 12.30 party

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Chose Catton Hall for a team building day. Rob, our clay pigeon shooting instructor was brilliant. Having never done this before he explained things wonderfully. We then went onto the archery and again the instructor, didn’t get his name, was fabulous. The whole experience from start to finish was amazing.