“Great flight, Mit...”

Adventure Flights Golden Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are based out of Takaka Airport, come along to the end of the driveway to our office with Scenic Flights across the top, see you soon!
Reviewed 21 February 2015

Mit took us on a scenic flight around Abel Tasman and it was terrific. We called and he was flying into the airstrip by Awaroa Lodge within 30 minutes and gave us a great tour of the park. Highly recommended and have fun!

1  Thank Randall_Antwaan
in 2 reviews
"capable hands"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Just brilliant! Mit is super nice and very professional, his knowledge of flying and the area is impeccable. I have flown with many sightseeing flights, helicopters around the world and this was the best I've ever been on.

2  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Today we 'flew with mit' an amazing experience that everyone has to do! The views were absolutely stunning and we had theeee smoothest of rides! I was so nervous to start with but mit soon put me and my friends at ease everything was perfect! Mit new his stuff! The information we got was awsome! I've been coming to golden bay for a while and didn't know half the things I was told! I also asked if we could fly over certain places and we did! Some of us saw a few things and mit went back and circled around them which was brilliant! I honestly could not fault anything! Mit is so down to Earth and a great guy! Thank you so much, we will be coming again... Anyone wants an experience like ours go 'fly with mit'

1  Thank katie l
Reviewed 18 February 2015

we flew with Mit this morning over the bay and the views were just amazing and he kept us laughing and enjoying our time with his amazing personality and funny jokes, it was an absolute pleasure to ride with him and I am so glad we didn't fly with anyone else, I have thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Golden Bay and this just topped off my visit, I hope to come again soon and I will not even think about who I will fly with and Mit is the man!

1  Thank PoppyLouiseRushton